Chapter 46

Lucy's pov
I ignore it. I see everyone turning their guns on me.
"Right you whatever your name is, you told your gang member to get the drugs. Where are they? Do your people not follow instructions correctly?
Mateo, I get it. Your hard right now but if you think your dick or your hands or his are coming anywhere near me when you can't even get your shit together for this deal then you've got another thing coming" I say firmly.
"Hurry the fuck up with them drugs." He shouts to his gang member. "Mateo dude you know how to pick them don't you."
"Shanice babe you've no idea how hard I am for you and yeah EJ I do. I also know how her sisters childhood was. Now I don't recall her childhood exactly but her sister was beaten black and blue by her parents, told she wasn't good enough, a disappointment, starved, made to suck her dads friends dicks. It was all recorded not that she ever knew. Shanice is double of her though, just her sisters birth mark wasn't so pale. She takes orders well but don't cross her cos unlike her sister she bites back" Mateo says as he pulls me back to him.
Wait.. why does that sound like my childhood... the way my parents treated me.. it was recorded... wait I don't have a sister...is this him trying to work out if I'm a cop or does he believe I have one.. what videos.. I don't recognise him.. how would we have seen them.. this is a game right..my birth mark has got paler as I'm so technically underweight not that I agree with it.

Tim's pov
I look at Grey confused as he looks at me.
"Grey! That's EJ, the big cartel leader. I thought it was his twin brother but he's just confirmed he's EJ. This is huge." Angela radios through.
"Yeah he's big Grey, this is dangerous. She's doing well to handle him. Do we know the reason for this childhood talk? Is it her childhood and he's sussed her or is it a game?" Nyla radios.
Grey looks at me. "You know her best son, whether she told you not to say if it's her childhood I need to know because her birth mark clearly gave her cover away?" Grey asks getting concerned.
"Sir we haven't spoken about her childhood. I know her parents were disappointed in her for being an officer but you knew that. I don't know sir" I respond panicking.
"Unclear Harper and Lopez." Grey responds.
"I hope it ain't her childhood" Angela replies.
"What do we do? Do we intervene. I don't know if her cover is blown" Angela asks.
"Bradford I don't know why I'm asking you this but what do you think" grey asks.
I look at the camera. "If she hasn't shown her sign to get her out. Keep her in but one slight change and I'm going in whether you like it or not sir" i respond. Fuck.  Fuck. I feel my leg shaking.
"We need to see these drugs." Grey says.

Lucy's pov
I feel my mind racing, no Lucy this is what he wants you to do. Become distracted. He's trying to figure you don't give him an excuse.
I feel his hand going straight into my joggers, he slides his fingers back into my vagina. He doesn't move them much but he keeps them there. Maybe it's hun trying to assert his dominance. I sigh deeply as he slides them in.
I see the gang member walking over with the drugs, he's almost in line and then it's over but then..
"Hold it!" EJ says. "I give you these drugs, you give me that money what do we do with her"
"Her? I'm sorry but did none of what I tell you stick in your head. I ain't someone you can talk about. It's shanice. Get it right EJ. Now you do this trade. Now or I grab this gun and I shoot my self or I let one of your weak ass gang members, if you would even call yourself a gang, then neither of your short dicks will be getting me. Understood?" I say as I feel Mateo sliding his fingers in further and moving them.
"Shanice wtf" Mateo says.
"Nah if you can't get this deal over with none of you will be getting my pretty arse because I ain't got all day. I've got places to be. I'm doing you a favour by even being here so hurry this along" I say hoping this is the right thing to do.