Chapter 90

Lucy's pov
Come on Lucy.. I feel my heart racing, it's like listening to the angel and the devil but worse. It's so easy for me to just throw up right now.
I deserve it.
I need to loose weight.
No Lucy.
Think about that baby.
Think about the future with Tim.
He might not want me after I tell him about my parents.
Shit. I can't live like this.
I need to tell him.
I have to.
"Lucy?" I hear Tim shout.
Fuck.
I go to stand up but as I do I feel the breeze from bathroom door opening, I look and see Tim staring at me.
"Babe it isn't what it looks like.." I say panicking.
"Don't lie to me.. have you?" He says putting his arms out for me.
I get up and immediately go into his arms, they wrap around me tightly. I place my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat to calm myself down.
"I haven't .. I swear"
"Was you going to?" He kisses me on the forehead.
"I don't know..I wanted to.." i mutter out as I feel eyes glazing over.
"Shh its okay, it's okay baby" he says quietly running my back.
"It's not though.. you're mad at me .."
"Lucy..I'm not mad at you, if anything I'm proud of you because you stopped even if it was just for a minute to contemplate it. That's progress baby and you've told me about it"
"I wanted to earlier but then Elsie turned up.. and then.."
"See baby, you're making progress. It doesn't happen overnight but you're getting there. Just if you feel this way next time call me"
"I don't wanna be a burden to you.."
"You could never be a burden..never" he says lifting my head up to kiss me.
"Aw Lucy.." he says as he wipes my eyes.
"I'm sorry.."
"It's okay you don't need to say sorry, shall we go watch something on the TV"
"I just want to lay with you"
"Come on then"  he says removing his arms from around me, taking ahold of my hand and we walk into the bedroom.
He passes me his favourite jumper and joggers "put them on"
He says as he gets changed into some shorts.
"But they're your favourite.."
"I know.."
I get changed into them, the smell of his cologne just hits me, I feel like he's hugging me.
He gets into bed gesturing me to get in, "aren't you going to be cold" i ask him realising he doesn't have a top on.
"No babe, plus I know you'll want to lay on my chest am i right?"
"Mmm you know me so well" i say as I get into bed immediately curling into him with my head on his chest.
"Too well" he chuckles.

Tim's pov
She's fallen asleep on my chest, and I just keep stroking her hair and her cheek gently.
It broke me seeing her over the toilet like that, I know the doctors told she was doing it but to see her like that hurt.
I know she didn't do it but I hate how she can't see how beautiful, how her body is just perfect to me no matter what.
I eventually nod off to sleep cuddling into her.

Lucy's pov
I wake up to Tim walking back into the bedroom in his Metro gear.
"When did I get so lucky?" I say smiling at him rubbing my eyes as I sit up.
"I could ask you the same" he says kissing me gently, i kiss him back.
"Why didn't you wake me?"
"Because you needed your sleep"
"Yeah but I've got my favourite little boy coming today" i say excitedly.
He briefly rolls his eyes at me.
"I said little boy before you start" I say giggling at him.
"Hmm better have done, and are you sure you're up for it?"
"Mhm yeah I am" I say as I get out of bed and get dressed, brushing my hair.
"Okay well please eat and if you feel like you did last night ring me please." He says kissing me.
"I will I promise" I say kissing him back before we are interrupted by a knock at the door.
"My favourite little boy is here" i say excitedly going to the front door, as soon as I open it I hear the best little voice.
"Lulu!!" Jacks says excitedly.
I bend down and open my arms as he comes running towards me, I pick him up spinning him around, I kiss him on the forehead. I keep ahold of him on my hips.
"My favourite little boy!" I say smiling.
I notice Tim stood watching me with this little smile on his face.
"Me missed you"
"I missed you too pumpkin"
"Timmmyy" he squeals as he notices Tim walking up behind me.
"Hey buddy" Tim says messing with Jacks hair.
"Morning lucy" Angela says sarcastically.
"Shh don't start" i giggle "good morning"
"It's fine Angela I've been replaced too" Tim says sarcastically.
I roll my eyes at the pair of them, "they're being silly Billy's aren't they pumpkin" I say as I tickle Jacks.
He just giggles and nods his head.
"Thank you again lucy I really appreciate it, his bag has everything in it, any issues ring me?" She says she places the bag and his reins on the table.
"I will do but I'm sure we will be just fine won't we?" I say looking at Jacks.
"Me be good mummy"
"You better be a good boy for auntie lulu"  she says she kisses him on the forehead.
"And you better call me if you need anything, I love you" Tim says he kisses me gently on the lips.
"I will and I love you too"
Me and Jack both wave them off and then I shut the door. Putting Jack down.