Chapter 81

Tim's pov
I feel my heart racing as i take the radio from Grey. A hundred and one things go around my head of things to say, but the minute I open my mouth, it's like every word I know doesn't exist anymore.
My throat and my mouth goes dry.
I press the button to speak.
"Luce.. it's Tim.." I say nervously. There's no response. I look at Angela and she just gives me the nod to keep trying.
"I know you can hear me.. I know you're hurt.. I just want to make sure you're okay.." I say again.
No response.
"Luce you was bleeding when you left here.. you've been in a car crash and you know yourself with how that car was you are going to be severely hurt and in pain. I saw the hotel bathroom.."
No response.
"Luce.. please. I'm here. I'm not mad. I'm not disappointed. I don't see you as weak. You're strong. I haven't looked into it because you've already had your childhood took from you, i'm not taking away your right about talking about it. I'm here to make sure you're okay."
No response.
"Okay, you don't have to say much back just say hi or anything so I know you're okay. I've had Elsie asking about you. She was worried. She said how you've got this beautiful smile and how lovely you are. And that smile of yours Lucy I just want to see it back on your face"
No response.
"I love you.."
I hear a beep for a second then something happened that I wasn't sure ever would again. 

Lucy's pov
I hear Tim's voice. I actually hear it, he's talking to me. I just burst into tears, i just want him. I do, i want him more than anything.
I just don't want to hurt him or my parents to hurt him or our future children. I still want that family with him. The two children. Kojo. Our jobs. That love.
He said he's not looked into it because he doesn't want to take that right away from me to talk about it when I've had my childhood took from me.
He's a good man I know that.
He's not wrong I'm in agony, but i can't go to the hospital because I made a promise to him that the next time we was there it'd be our first baby's first ultrasound. I know it sounds daft when I'm in so much pain but I don't want to break that promise to him.
Elsie has been to see him? She asked about me? She was nearly the reason I debated turning back around. 
He then says these 3 words... words that I never expected to hear from again.
My heart race increases but for the first time since I left it was for a good reason.
These little flutters in my chest.
My throat goes dry, but I open my mouth, i press the button on the radio..