339-340

Chapter 339 Planner Mori: Are you thinking about me...

Okay, if we talk about the word immortality, or the pursuit of immortality, we don’t have to rewind the timeline of the winery plot novel to the beginning. The escape, including the subsequent source of blood, all of them no longer considered topics related to immortality.

Ah, it’s a bit far, but as a work from the same genre as Bloodborne, Distillery Ring has actually been telling the story of the undead.

Wait, you actually asked me, what does this game have to do with the undead, very good, now is the time for everyone to popularize science.

The UP owner started his understanding and analysis of the game plot very seriously and responsibly. First of all, after entering the game, players are called faders. Who is this faded person? I don’t know if you have noticed that some elite monsters PKing with players will have some golden light appearing in their eyes from time to time. This is the so-called blessing.

We can know where blessings come from through the explanations in some props. The so-called blessings come from the golden tree. Only those blessed by God are protected. The people who have not received the blessing are our protagonists, the Faded. Why they are called the Faded is because they have lost the grace from the golden tree.

So someone must be asking, what's the big deal if I lose the grace of the golden tree?

So before we talk about what the big deal is, we have to go back to the story background of the game itself and analyze it, that is, what is the blessing of the golden tree.

The UP owner used his own experience of piecing together the props and plot in the game to understand that the initial interface was a place of chaos. I don’t know how many classified dynasties have passed, and I don’t know when it started. In short, a creature called the Golden Tree was born in the junction, and the goddess Malika became his spokesperson. According to the plot in the game, Marika is probably not a native product of the borderland, but a race called rare people, but this is not important. What is important is that she has been recognized by the magic circle and has been given the power of a god. Sex became the god of the first generation.

Later, the first-generation hero Godfrey, the one-eyed brawny uncle, was the first king. He collected a large number of rune fragments and combined with the goddess Malika to give birth to many demigods. Since then, they have established dynasties belonging to them. Of course, during the establishment of these dynasties, they also experienced many wars. That is the branch line that we have to defeat, such as the ancient dragons in the Ancient Dragon War, and some giants. These were once defeated by them.

In short, no matter what, with the efforts of the goddess Malika and the first-generation hero Godfrey, the first truly unified dynasty began to be established. We can simply call them the Golden Dynasty.

I really like this title.

Everything is prosperous. From now on, people born in the border area will enjoy the blessings of the golden tree. People live peacefully under the golden tree. However, the golden tree will also deprive some people of their blessings. When they lose their blessings, will become faded.

For example, the first-generation hero Godfrey lost the blessing from the golden tree in the later stage. As an aside, our protagonist is immortal as a fader because he lost the blessing of God. I have to praise the winery for this, they can always The perfect integration of the plot and the player's immortality makes people feel that this may have actually happened.