196-200

Chapter 196
Kidd: What the hell am I here to do?

He listened to the person on the phone arranging work for him at 2 a.m. at night...

2 a.m.! ?

"Can you hear me? Kazami."

"Are you on vacation recently? Just in time, just come here to perform a mission."

Kaitou Kidd: Shocked.

Wait, because I am on vacation, I can come and perform the task here. This sentence sounds really familiar! Do you know that your tone is exactly the same as that of the winery’s dog planner?

This Kazami Yuya was a hard worker of some kind in his previous life.

But having said that, what shocked Kaitou Kidd the most was the meaning of this phone call.

It turns out that this guy named Kazami Yuya also has an unusual double identity.

He came here to prevent his identity from being exposed, so he deliberately monitored the phone of this guy named Kazami Yuya. He never expected to get such shocking news.

"Is he an undercover agent working for another game club!?"

At this moment, Kaito Kidd's professional ethics came to his mind. How could he watch the club he dedicated to suffer such terrible things? Even commercial spies would die. All right.

Especially since he is about to release a new game, if he is poached by the other party, his heart will bleed!

I feel my sense of responsibility rises immediately.

Unexpectedly, he actually discovered such an undercover agent. So the question is, should he give the wine of eternal life as a benefit to let the other party know the true identity of this guy named Feng Jian, or should he pretend not to know if this guy comes back later? , you can also threaten him with this matter.

But no matter what, Kaitou Kid rubbed his chin.

Sure enough, he still couldn't sit idly by. He really didn't expect that he would encounter such interesting things during this infiltration. Just as he was thinking, a familiar voice suddenly came from behind. The young president asked softly. , "Feng Jian, what are you thinking about?"

"Ah ha ha ha."

Kaitou Kidd, who was suddenly caught fishing, felt guilty for a moment. I don't know why, but every time I see this young president with a hearty smile, I always feel that my back is hairy.

Especially those light brown eyes, whenever the other person falls on me, it always makes people feel as if they have been seen through. The most important thing is that it feels like the other person has really become his boss, and he feels guilty instantly after being caught. .

But he clearly came here to steal things!

Why do you become so afraid of each other!

"Nothing."

"Oh, let's just continue chatting about the new game. After all, I'm looking forward to seeing the game you designed come on the market."