36

Chapter Thirty-Six
Second undercover organization starts work

    At this moment, the vodka in the Porsche 356A

    was driving, while looking at the pedestrians on both sides of the road who were constantly receding, and seeing his brother's cold and unpredictable expression from the rearview mirror, he couldn't help but say, "Brother, recently Belmore De seems to have gone to Japan."

    The man sitting in the back seat crossed his arms and let out a soft snort. "Oh... that woman." Vodka,

    who probably knew the delicate relationship between the two, said in a low voice, "So, I heard..."

    He lowered his voice gossipingly, "I went for that kid."

    "Boy?"

    "Yes, Suohan Yuki, do you still remember, the guy who was praised by Belmode and then heard that he is running some game company now." The kid who was treated like Belmod's own son said To be honest, if it wasn't for the fact that the other party didn't seem to be interested in Belmode at all, Belmode really wanted him because he wanted to raise a son. Ah, with the level of morality they organized this group of people, maybe they have to work harder.

    Godmother Belmode, you understand.

    Hey, isn't this putting a hat on my elder brother's head, no.

    To be honest, if this is the case, he can understand Belmode quite well, after all, that kid is indeed quite delicate.

    Of course not as good looking as Big Brother.

    "Shut up." The man lit a cigarette while talking, "I'm not interested in weak people who don't even have a code name, don't let me hear that name again." "Yes." Ah,

    but

    before Belmode has always recommended the other party to become a code-named member of the organization.

    "If that woman doesn't have important matters, she will never go there." Gin, who knew her very well, showed a very interested smile, "Did something happen in Japan?" "Ah, so it doesn't

    mean Is it, Belmode her?"

    "My question is what happened over there."

    The sudden drop in air pressure made the smile on the vodka driver's face disappear, and the man who was still sharing the melon just now wanted to bite off his tongue, so why on earth did he want to follow him? My elder brother mentioned this matter.

    "Don't you know?"

    The man who just wanted to share some gossip but didn't know much about it fell into silence.

    "Brother is worried about what the two of them are doing and hurting the organization?" "

    I'm not worried about this, the organization is stronger than they imagined. Even if Belmode and that kid are combined, it's impossible What impact will it have on the organization."

    Hearing this, Vodka fell silent again.

    "I remember that Bourbon, Rye and Scotland are also in Japan, right now."