108-110

Chapter 108 Chapter 108
New activities are being prepared

  Many people couldn't help but stand on the peak after watching it]

  [... So is this why we were tricked into killing us? ]

  [Probably yes, hey, I'm already looking forward to the second part, what should I do] [

  In order to play this game, I haven't opened other games for four days, this is the conspiracy of Yuuki Sowa] [

  Hahaha, There is not even a Jedi winery, damn it, this must be a road that the winery has never imagined] [Even the planners are shocked by it,

  hahaha, it may not only be our opponent who defeats our Nikkatsu, it may be us Myself]

  [Warmly celebrate that my blood source has sold 1 million sets, sprinkle flowers, sprinkle flowers! 】

  The sales of the game continued to rise, and the word-of-mouth also went up. The favorable score of the game on the s platform jumped from 8.7 to 9.3. A player who has played well and given praise is even a small composition all the way.

  Recommended thumb: "Strongly recommended, I have never felt that I am a fan of the winery, after all they mainly focus on women and online games, lol. As a single old dog who has been stationed in the host area for a long time, I am a firm PC fan , and I don't play Horror Xiang, whisper. But I never expected that I was still poisoned by them, even more poisonous than any previous game. Damn it, not much to say, my Yanan is calling me! Today is another day of blood abuse by an Aries woman."

  Recommended thumb: "Although I am not an operational player, I can't even play gun counterattack well, and I have been killed by the boss countless times, but this does not prevent me from liking this game. I must admit that the latest game of the winery is really good. What’s more, it’s too stunning and nb. The combination of dreams and game mechanics is so ingenious that it even makes me wonder if there really is such an interesting place. When I came to the hunting night by the moonlight, reflected What I see is Yanan shrouded in blood. In this increasingly crazy place, I seem to be gradually transforming into a beast, wandering between human nature and beast/nature. The more knowledge I have, the more knowledge I have. And it dissipates more and more, and even my coat will be dyed bright red with blood. But even though I am getting more and more crazy, there is always a small piece of pure land in my heart that still exists. When I step into the door of the Healing Church When I met Knight Ludwig before, I knew that there was still a glimmer of light in this world after all. Even in the deep night, my heart was with the light. Can you see that glimmer of pure moonlight?"

  Recommended thumb: "Help, this game is really addictive. I'm addicted to it and can't help myself. Everyone has their own interpretation of the plot of this game. I don't know if there will be related decryption peripherals in the future. , I will definitely buy one if it comes out!”

  Recommendation thumb: “It’s fun, it’s great, there’s nothing else to say, just give it a try!”

  A large number of positive reviews directly dominated the screen, and the unanimous positive reviews made this game a hit/explosion in word-of-mouth. Outside, Cia's eyes were filled with tears. When the game was first released, they almost fainted when they saw the bad reviews. They even thought about what would happen if the first game they developed failed. Their undercover agent was fired.