279-280

Chapter 279
You all have to work overtime

Zhu Fu Jingguang pressed the aching back of his head. When Belmode pinched his face in front of him, and when he saw Kudou Shinichi approaching with his mouth in his mouth, even he was almost The mentality collapsed.

Fang Guling on the other side of the headset was still asking him frantically what happened.

But he was stuck and couldn't say a word.

Don't do anything you regret, Yuxi, I have always regarded you as my younger brother!

What do you mean by coming here with this thing in your mouth!

At this time, Yuki Kudoba was still in the mood to chat with Bellmode, "So when you were holding the medicine in your mouth, was there a possibility that it would be easier for you to take it by yourself?" "

And Gin really fed Kudo like this ? Shinichi?"

Belmod said with a smile, "Oh, Yuki, taste the taste of the other person's despair with your own mouth. I will never forget that kind of kiss in my life." "

Then what if the other person is sick."

Belmod :...

Then the one who is desperate should be himself. Judging from the expression on Belmod's face, he probably didn't expect it at all.

It feels very unreliable and a little worrying.

Yuuki Zuoyu couldn't help but took the medicine from his mouth, and then pinched Zhufu Jingguang's throat with an expressionless face. He smiled and said, "I'm sorry, but after thinking about it, I feel that Belmod is indeed here." Lie to me, then..."

He approached Zhu Fu Jingguang, and under Belmod's meaningful gaze, he stuffed the medicine into Zhu Fu Jingguang's mouth.

"Good night, Officer Zhufu."

"I hope you will sleep well at night."

"Hey, Jingguang! Jingguang!" Ling's voice calling over the earphone was becoming increasingly blurry at this moment, and Yuki Suuwa's face became increasingly blurry. Just as the opponent fell to the ground, Xiaolan's voice came from behind, "Shinichi...?"

Noticing the other party standing by the door, Yuki Suuyu stopped him. Belmod then smiled and said, "Ah, Xiaolan, you came just in time. The police officer here suddenly fainted for some reason. We have to send him to the hospital quickly. And this guy here Wounded."

Belmode, whose face was covered in blood, smiled at Xiaolan.

Mao Lilan looked at them with some doubts, and then was pulled away by Yuxi. Before leaving, he glanced at Belmode to warn him.

This expression is really scary.

After the other party left, Belmod crossed his arms and called Gin, "Hey, that guy did it himself. I saw it. Don't worry, Gin. Little Yuki has always been one of ours. He won't He betrayed the organization for a guy."

"What's more, it's just a traitor who gave him some help before."

The organization is really worried about this, even Xiao Yuki.