46-47

Chapter Forty-Six
Start a new task for the organization

    The popularity of the winery escape has further driven the continued enthusiasm of the winery series of horror works, and even linked up with myself to create a special edition of the winery escape costumes and props. Several games cooperated with each other and directly won this period. The popularity of all games from mobile games to PC has successfully established itself as the master of horror games in the minds of players.

    Now when it comes to Wine of Eternal Life Studio, no one will say that he is a PPT game company anymore.

    Especially after the successful escape from the winery, both the players and the industry have praised the Immortal Wine studio, calling it another milestone work of horror games, and everyone is looking forward to the sequel as soon as possible. market.

    Players: What are you waiting for, cheer up!     This is also Taniguchi's problem, of course, because he thought that the other party's strength was not good enough, no matter what, it was just a small company and could not compare to Mantiantang. However, the situation is completely opposite now. In the game market, it is he who is almost overwhelmed by the opponent. Because of the failure after the crash of the release this time, and the low playability of the game itself, the superimposition of the two debuffs caused the sales of his new game to drop directly to the bottom, and many people in the club were also very disgusted with his behavior. There are opinions, and even the top management is very angry because of this defeat.     At this moment, Taniguchi felt that he was shot in the knee by a sniper, don't ask, if you ask, your mentality will collapse.     If he had known that this game was so successful, he would never have played it back then.     After all, if you browse the forum casually, you can see players saying this.     "Tell me a joke, Taniguchi said that he is the pinnacle of traditional horror games, and beat me to escape from the winery, hahahaha."

    When will the second part of "So Winery Escape" be released? 》

    "Just... I would like to ask, does anyone still remember that the release date of my winery game is a group arena match with Mantiantian?" "Sorry, I

    completely forgot."

    "They posted something... ..."

    "It seems to be a puzzle game. There is no sound of water at all. I will forget it if you don't mention it.

    " I was pulled and stepped down by the giant game club, but what I never expected was that the game of the winery was so popular, and the game of the other party was so suppressed that I couldn't breathe. Against the background of the super-excellent students of the same period, even the games of Man Paradise are set off to the extreme. It can be said that it has completely created a series of games. Any game company that makes such a game can really wake up from a dream.

    So, at that time, why couldn't you think about the plan of Mantiantian, and dragged on the winery. )

    Yes, why didn't he think about tossing the wine of eternal life at that time.

    his game sales hit a GG, not only the game sales, but also the word of mouth of the game. All of them were affected a lot by the previous turmoil. The more successful the escape from the winery, the worse his game would be. After all, no one in the game circle knows who else is. The players of the game laughed the hardest.