51

Chapter 51
Trial train Werewolf Kill 1

    When Rei Fuguya received this invitation, he was stunned for a moment. He couldn't figure out what Yuki Sowa was thinking. If the other party was helping the organization to investigate undercover agents before, why was he so flirtatious? did not report the information at that time. It's almost like a fog, and the strangest thing is that he actually invited himself to try out the latest game.

    ...

    with Scotland, Ley.

    Is he sure he won't refuse? What a joke, where does this brat get his confidence? Well, he really won't refuse.

    After all, he always felt that the other party seemed to have some tricks of his own.

    Moreover, he also really wanted to get in touch with the opponent more personally, so as to figure out the cards behind this brat.     "So that's it." Jing Guang also pondered for a while, "But why did he invite us to

    join us?"

Let's play.

    Maybe the other party is planning to test something?

    Scotland also said that it is not clear about this.

    The deep-minded man thought for a while, and then he came up with it and chose to put it aside temporarily. Anyway, he was just playing a game. No matter what cards the opponent had, he could deal with it calmly. Thinking so, Jiang Gu Ling downloaded the game update package sent by the other party, and then joined the trial account. The moment he entered, he saw two options popping up in front of him.

    【Welcome to the Winery Express Train】

    Would you like to do novice task learning, yes or no.

    Although Jiang Gu Ling is very confident in his game talent, he still chooses to complete the novice mission cautiously. After loading the novice mission, a video directly jumped into his eyes.

    In the icy blizzard, a lone train quickly pulled out of the station, accompanied by the roar of sirens, a man appeared on this train that he felt familiar to everyone. Dark black windbreaker, long blond hair, and a man's ruthless face under the cold and sharp eyes. Although the appearance is not very similar, this look is too familiar!

    Isn't this connoting gin? !

    "Brother, if we want to send APX's medicine to that place, everything will be as expected, safe and sound. After all, the guy who is transporting with us this time is a famous guy in the organization." "Hmph, if it is

    true That's fine." The man put his pocket in his pocket and said in a low voice, "Perhaps among these guys, there are some ulterior secrets." "

    Huh? Really?"

    "Who knows." The man's expression was blank. Said with an expression on his face, "It's Bourbon and Ley who are performing the task today, right..." "

    Yes."

    The man lit a cigarette and said with a sneer, "It's these two guys."