225-228

Chapter 225:
Don't ask, asking means regretting it

Platform S’s calculations are very good. For a game club with long-term cooperation and good sales every time a game is released, they basically make a lot of money from channel fees. He You have to be crazy to have trouble with the other party...

It should be like this, but who lets one of his shareholders have an interest entanglement with the other party? In order to neither offend his own shareholders nor really offend the wine of eternal life, he Only then did they take down the other party's games from the European and American markets to stabilize the situation. Anyway, the European and American markets themselves are not the main battlefield for Wine of Eternal Life. Just removing related games from Europe and the United States is already a great face to the other party. I believe that the other party will understand its difficulties.

But even if you don’t understand it, so what. As the world’s largest gaming platform, they now have almost no rivals in this field.

Even if the Wine of Eternal Life knew about it, so what, as long as they wanted to make money, it was impossible to break up with them.

Even if the other party begs you to recover, you can also sell the other party face. Originally, they thought that the other party should be very anxious to come to them for help for such a thing.

However, Wine of Eternal Life has not contacted them until now. Instead, it directly issued a statement throwing the blame entirely on itself, and claimed that it could not realize it because of technology.

Well, although he did tell the other party that it was a technical problem, this does not mean that he wanted to say this to the external market!

Doesn’t that show that his skills are very good, which affects investors’ confidence and stock price?

Damn it, isn’t this kind of operation process just negotiated by everyone, tacitly saying that there is a problem with the game strategy adjustment or review, and it can’t be a technical problem anyway! ?

He didn't hold his nose to admit this kind of thing, but actually threw a pot directly on his head. He was really shocked!

Looking at the endless posts mocking him from players during this period, the S platform is really anxious!

Players have started to reminisce about the bad customer experience of Yibi since they were Tudou servers.

Players: ...it feels like they have started to mess up since they became number one in the world.

At any rate, the winery is still steadily releasing new games every year, doing updates, and doing operations and maintenance. The S platform has various network fluctuations, an ugly interface, a lack of payment cards, and non-existent customer service. It is simply a very poor customer experience. .

S Platform: Yes, we are the only one with the largest fault, so the customer experience is not good. How about it? Can you still change it? ?

Of course players cannot change, but this does not prevent them from continuing to complain about the S platform.

S Platform: ...