241-245

Chapter 241:
But he just wants to make games

When the members of the group were wiped out by the opponent, they were simply in disbelief.

Although the members of the group are very confident in themselves, in fact, the gap between his strength and that of the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency is very obvious. At this moment, he was in despair after being defeated by the other party, "Mr. Fitzgerald is not I will forgive you!"

"You must know about this. Damn it, who betrayed us!" "Who cares?

Hand over the limited edition peripherals you have first!"

Members of the group:...

"Wait a minute, I've been queuing for three hours for this item." He was almost in tears. He tried to reason with the other party, "Winner or loser, you'd better kill me. I'll lose willingly." "Don't say that

. So many words, please hand over the peripherals first."

Group member: Ah! I screamed, I've been waiting in line for three hours for that peripheral, and you can't take that peripheral away even if you kill me!

Lord Fitzgerald will kill me!

After being defeated, the members of the group ran away like lost dogs. After returning, they felt that they did not even have the face to see Fitzgerald. He still trembles when he recalls the terrifying faces of those robbers. Those guys were simply killing people like crazy for limited quantities of merchandise. He When he left, these people were still fighting for his limited edition peripherals.

"I

waited in line for three hours." It took me three hours to get a piece of merchandise.

Ah, Lord Fitzgerald!

The blond leader of the group rubbed his temples, "People in the group are not allowed to fail. I believe you know this." "Sorry,

Mr. Fitzgerald, please give me a A chance to make amends!"

"Oh, can you still bring back that limited edition peripheral?"

Members of the group: ...

numb.

"Lord Fitzgerald, there should be no more of those peripherals." It was too bitter. He understood that making up for one's faults was not to personally deal with the members of the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency. They had half a dime to do with the peripherals. , wait, so why did Mr. Fitzgerald ask him to buy peripherals in the first place.

"It seems that in order to capture the entire game club, it is necessary to defeat the Armed Detective Agency and the Port Mafia."

Then they happened to meet each other. They should have some insight, so they should hurry up.

"It just so happens that they also happen to hold a secret that I am very concerned about."

Thinking of his wife and daughter, the man's eyes darkened slightly, but it was still a bit regretful, if it was the limited edition skirt inside.

Damn it, I didn’t get it.

Fitzgerald took a deep breath, and the man in the suit raised his head, quietly looking at the building in the distance.