231-234

Chapter 231
How to continue to create a phenomenal game 1

Before the FBI could take action, the CIA directly arranged for Sindora. If the organization can't handle it, why can't it deal with Sindora? Investigate it in the way that he must have a problem. Really investigate it. Sindora was so anxious that she couldn't breathe for a while. Not to mention that the FBI next to him was worried. He himself also suspected that there was something wrong with the other party. Both of them wanted to grab some credit, and the United States was also their home base.

Sindora: I don’t know what happened. I just know that my life has been difficult.

Even some of their senior officials were involved in the investigation. They were doing well, but ended up going in directly.

Sindora: So scared.

This kind of investigation method itself is not that clean. As soon as they enter, the investors start to panic.

With the panic, Sindora's internal chaos became more and more chaotic. In addition, Sindora's chairman himself had been very nervous in order to cover up his being a descendant of Jack the Ripper. He was deeply afraid of what the FBI and CIA would discover, and even suspected for a time The other party might have this evidence, so they keep messing with him.

He had no intention of working at all and was preoccupied with hiding his secrets.

It felt like the FBI and CIA even knew about his plan to kidnap Hiroki Sawada.

Thomas Sindora was really worried. He had no idea where he had provoked such a terrible organization, and he provoked two of them at once.

Is it really because of Jack the Ripper?

He was really a little panicked.

Sure enough, as he thought, Jack the Ripper's influence was huge. That terrible blood and genes would have a devastating effect on him. Anyone who knew it, no matter who it was, even the FBI and CIA did not intend to release it. He passed him by, so he became more determined to hide this terrible secret.

Thomas Sindora's guilty conscience made the FBI and CIA think that he had a bigger problem, and both sides rolled up their sleeves to investigate him.

Thomas Sindola said, I am really tied to Q.

Most of the night I have nightmares about being accused by countless people one day.

If Yuuki Kusoha knew that Thomas had this idea, he would be really shocked. He always thought that the secret hidden by the other party should be at least a heavyweight, but he never expected that what the other party was worried about was... that he was the Ripper. Things about Jack's great-grandson will be discovered, and he also thinks that the FBI and CIA are investigating him because of this.

Yuki Kusuba: ...Do you think too highly of Jack the Ripper? )

He was just an ordinary murderer from hundreds of years ago. He killed more people than Gin. Why do you think people would do anything to you because of him? He is famous only because subsequent film and television works are adapted every year, and he is relatively well-known. It is a household name that when it comes to killing, no one knows how to kill better than Gin.