22-23

Chapter 22: Distillery Killer 2

    The audience opened this video curiously, only to see a commentary who started to introduce quickly, "Hello everyone, I am the bottle that has recently entered the game, so I won't say much. Brother’s fear of domination.”

    As soon as the screen turned, a first-person perspective appeared soon, here we come, the boss’s first-person perspective, generally speaking, novice bosses can’t see the way at all, and most of them can’t even find survivors. It perfectly interprets what is called e-sports without eyesight.

    But this boss is not, he moved quickly on the map, and in the next second, before everyone could react, he came directly to the side of the motor, raised the knife in his hand and slashed down like this. Accompanied by the player's scream, the first person who was slashed appeared like this. Before the player could react, he saw that after a short period of stiffness, the second knife followed. Master u directly hung up the other party without delaying at all, and everyone was attracted by such a fast rhythm throughout the whole process.

    In the video, Lord u didn't mean to guard the corpse at all, he simply went directly to the next survivor, he seemed to memorize the map in his heart, and easily found the second hiding player, and then he With a quick stab, the opponent hung up before he could react at all, and then it was like a one-man show. After just ten minutes, all the survivors were lying on the ground.

    [6666, four parties]

    [It's amazing, it'll be over in ten minutes]

    [I was dumbfounded when I saw it just now, so we are going to fight against such a boss? 】

    【e...afraid】

    【Afraid 1】

    【Tianxiu. 】

    The players expressed their excellence one after another, and even said that they were so excited to fly. It turned out that from the perspective of the boss, Survivors can be so simple. This kind of high-playing operation is simply taking off in place!

    The video was spread rapidly, and countless players offered their knees.

    [Four parties in just ten minutes, I hope u host will start a live broadcast, I can only express my respect by throwing coins] [

    Me too, u host is too powerful, good-looking, high-end operation is really good-looking]

    [It feels like a real knife It’s nothing more than that if I come to the scene in person, it’s too good]

    Countless players called one after another, and many onlookers who didn’t know why also watched with great interest. Although everyone couldn’t understand it at first, they basically understood it after watching it for three minutes Yes, after all, the gameplay and mechanics of this game are very simple.

    The most important thing is...

    [Really, it's so cool]

    Yes, it's so cool. It's a kind of enjoyment to watch high-end rounds from the perspective of the boss. Power is the existence that all gamers dream of. No one can refuse the stimulation brought by such a high-intensity rhythm. Some people even bring themselves into it, feeling that if it is me, I can do it.