141-143

Chapter 141 Chapter 141
Save Gin

  Belmode looked at the young man next to him who was wearing a hat. His dark curly hair and porcelain-white face made him still look a little immature. He was obviously about to reach the age where he could be called a man, but his appearance and temperament Still very clear, his brown eyes were slightly narrowed due to sleepiness, and the young man who stretched himself couldn't help but sneeze again.

  "Yeah, I'm very tired."

  "Because I flew across the entire ocean before."

  "It's really hard work." The woman who has been in the United States laughed softly, "So did you bring my gift?"

  "Yes, there is a lot from Blood Origin to Love, but Belmod, can you only think of this thing when you call me again?" "There is no way." Belmod said with distress while complaining

  , "Because Yukiko took away my peripherals again."

  The woman who accepted the peripherals with satisfaction raised her lips, and then changed the topic to the task, "So, I called you here because the situation is very urgent." "

  But Gin actually stepped into the trap set by Rai, which is really surprising when you think about it." After all, Yuki Kusoha always thought that based on Rai's performance, he would have been discovered to be an undercover, well... still Gin, who was not discovered and had been tricked, tsk tsk.

  "Well, it's actually quite reasonable. After all, Rai's strength is not much worse than Gin." Belmode smiled softly at this, "That man and Gin are actually very similar." "That's not wrong

  . What."

  Rai and Gin are said to be the two most similar people. Even when Rai was at his peak, some people even thought that he would replace Gin. It was said that it was possible before the opponent was exposed. Meet the existence of that adult.

  The two melon-eaters had a pleasant exchange here, and Belmod sighed for a while, "I didn't expect that a man who looks like the killer is also a traitor. It really makes people look forward to it. If he is caught... "

  Zou Yu Yuxi:?

  I always feel like you are thinking about something very unpleasant.

  Then Belmod took the opportunity to continue asking, "So, even though Rai has exposed his true identity, it shouldn't affect the update of our game." Yuki Tsubasa:... "It wasn't just updated two weeks

  ago

  . Once?"

  "That's not enough. I've finished the game a long time ago." Belmod said confidently, "Xiao Yuxi, don't you know that every time the main story is updated, it only takes me 3 hours to finish the game?

  " It is indeed the normal state of players, but it really takes a long time for them to complete the main line, at least a few weeks.

  Especially now that Jinpei Matsuda doesn't want to write the main plot, if not next time, can he check with the other party's friend? That one is called Kenji, right?