181-185

Chapter 181:
The real Shirley II

Haiyuan Ai took a deep breath and opened the game in front of her. She only saw the familiar opening screen again. Along with the logo of the Wine of Eternal Life, this game was called Miracle Shirley Tour. The game of the world slowly opened in front of her.

A kitten wearing a yellow hood said affectionately, "Hello, matchmaker, my big cat, dear Shirley, do you still remember me?" Haihara Ai: ...I don't remember,

if Really, even the brain instinctively wants to delete this terrible memory.

The other party nodded to himself, "Yes, this time we are also on a journey to find my sister."

Haibara Ai: Sister, sister Mingmei? Could it be that.

Her expression instantly became a little serious. Although she was not worried that the organization would take action against her sister. After all, as long as she did not make it clear that she had rebelled for a day, her sister would be safe in the organization. But as expected, her current state of mind and the game Like Shirley, if possible, she also hopes to find clues that her sister is safe and sound.

Although she didn't want to play this game at first, if it was for her sister.

Hui Yuan Ai's eyes turned sharp at this moment.

In fact, she didn't think that Yuki Tsubasa would use his name to play games. After all, wasn't he afraid of the organization's revenge?

Humph, no one with a sound mind would use her name. The organization is now looking for itself all over the world, and her significance to the organization is not small.

So it should be just an illusion and coincidence.

Then when the girl entered the game and saw a girl wearing a white coat, with short chestnut hair and a cold expression, her eyes instantly trembled.

This person, this look! ?

"Ah, Shirley, you have just returned from studying abroad. You are really great. I heard that you have been hired by Dongda University." The cat wearing a yellow cat bag continued to look at her with starry eyes, "If it is There must be no problem with Shirley. After all, Shirley likes matching the most. By the way, in the last issue of fashion magazine, Da Miao secretly left it for you Shirley!" Haibara Ai:

...

Ah, how could this happen?

Hui Yuan Ai looked at the mobile phone in front of him and his whole body was about to burst. A scientist who just returned from studying abroad, you are definitely talking about me, absolutely.

And it also contains the connotation that I like matching the most, how did you know that I like to read fashion magazines!

Could it be, sister?

Indeed, if the plot is about finding a sister, could it be that Sister Mingmei, the little girl's eyes have become a little complicated.

Hui Yuan Ai, who looked awkward all over, took a deep breath, endured her shyness and continued to read down. At this moment, her face couldn't help but start to turn red, especially since Da Miao basically only needs her to complete one thing. Will praise her for doing well.