155-158

Chapter 155 Chapter 155
The melancholy of the Central Plains cadres

  Accompanied by very weird sound effects, they soon started the game on the first night. Looking at the dark and gloomy security room that suddenly appeared in front of them, Ryunosuke Akutagawa stared at the screen and thought about what to do next. When he was walking, he heard the low voice of the young man next to him.

  "Hey, Akutagawa, what kind of game is this?"

  "Nakahara-sama... seems to be a horror game." "

  Huh? Is it a horror game?"

  "Yes, is there any problem, Nakahara-sama."

  Sitting there The young man beside him suddenly raised his voice, then sat down quietly, "No...it's nothing."

  He glanced at Nakahara Chuuya, who had a very obscure expression beside him, with some confusion. The young man's blue eyes were His eyes were staring closely at the screen not far away, and then the muscles all over his body seemed very tense, and his expression was very solemn.

  "Lord Zhongyuan, could it be you..."

  But such a guess is too contemptuous. After all, the game has not started yet, it has just been loaded!

  Noticing the young man's cold eyes at this moment, Akutagawa coughed and said, "No, it's nothing." How

  could you think of Master Nakahara like this? He is the most powerful physical practitioner in the Port Mafia who can almost break through an organization. , thinking this way is really disrespectful to him.

  While they were talking, a rapid ringing sound came from the game, and the people beside them reacted instantly. "Hey, Akutagawa, answer the phone!"

  "Ah... I've actually studied the strategy, so I don't need to..." Before

  he could finish his words, he saw Chuuya Nakahara slamming the table, "You answer the phone Ah."

  Akutagawa Ryunosuke silently turned off the ringtone.

  Only then did Zhongyuan Zhongya breathe a sigh of relief.

  Ryunosuke Akutagawa:......

  And just as they were blowing the wind at the electric fan, suddenly Nakahara Chuuya lowered his voice and asked, "Hey, Akutagawa, did you hear anything?" "It's the sound of the electric fan, Nakahara-sama, please pay attention."

  Listen, it's the sound of the electric fan, which keeps blowing."

  "It makes me feel bad." The young man touched his clothes at the elbow, "Can't he be shut down?"

  Ryuyuki Akutagawa Introduction: ...

  "We can't do it. The game doesn't let us turn off the electric fan..."

  The man beside him suddenly raised his voice, "Can't it be turned off!?" "

  Yes, it can't be turned off."