229-230

Chapter 229
Sindora's decision

Not to mention that Hiroki Sawada was extremely excited and wished he could go directly to the summer training camp for internship tomorrow. Conan's mouth was twitching here.

Hey, hey, how can you let your children work so openly and not pay them?

Well, even for such a young child, I don’t quite understand the meaning of salary. Maybe at this age, I really want to dream.

At this moment, Yuki Kusoba is smiling and greeting the little detective in front of him, "Long time no see, little detective."

Conan: Huh?

He noticed that the other person lowered his head to look at him, and suddenly became nervous for some reason.

"Speaking of which, I remember correctly Edogawa-san. If you have time recently, you can come to our game club. Providing a platform for lovely children to learn and grow is the consistent purpose of our club."

Conan :!

Didn’t you even let me go? My body is only in the first grade of elementary school!

"Ah, forget what I said." He couldn't help scratching his head, "Ahahaha."

"It doesn't matter. If you are interested, you are always welcome. After all, the Edogawa children have been exposed to the famous detective every day like this. Children, they will definitely bring a lot of interesting ideas to the game club." "

It just so happens that the game club will also have this consideration in the future." "

And the kid Haiyuan next to me, if there is a chance."

Haiyuan Ai: ...If I were not working for this game club now, I would really believe his lies!

The little girl crossed her arms and took a deep breath, "Let's go, Edogawa."

In response, Yuki Kusoha said with a smile, "So soon? Are you interested in visiting with your brother?"

Haibara Ai:... ...

Edogawa Conan noticed that Haibara Ai's expression became very ugly at this moment, but she soon calmed down her expression. Although it didn't look like she was trembling with fear when she saw the members of the organization, it was obvious He could feel that Haiyuan was very concerned about the other person's thoughts and feelings, "I know, since it's your invitation, big brother." "Yes, it's really a great honor to be able to

visit with Mr. Zuoyu."

Ze Tian Hongshu said a little shyly but excitedly, "It's like I'm dreaming."

Conan: Hey, you are totally the other person's crush!

Hiroki Sawada, who was walking in front, couldn't help but continue to express his good feelings to the other party, "Mr. Suuyu, I have always considered going to school in the United States, but I didn't expect that I would receive an invitation from the Wine of Eternal Life. If I really want to Work in the Wine of Eternal Life for the rest of your life, together with your father."

"Really, that's great." "

In this case, I can even continue studying in the United States without going to the United States."