331-334

Chapter 331 Main Story-Been beaten by a group? ...

Obviously, Rum didn't expect Yuki Tsubasa to reply to him like this, and he was completely stuck.

What's more, the other party seemed to say in a somewhat sarcastic tone, "You haven't been on a mission for a long time, so you have completely forgotten about this matter? Rum."

Rum's face turned cold after hearing this, "Boy, pay attention to you. The way you speak."

"No one has ever dared to speak to me in such a tone."

"Well, I'm really scared. Instead of threatening me here, it's better to clean up your past. I heard that Gin I am very dissatisfied with the previous matter that has not been resolved."

This made Rum angry to death. This boy felt that he was almost out of control now. No, it was not just this boy. What he said was right, because before Gin almost got out of control.

Not only the impact of the previous case of Haneda Koji, but also the recent defection in Curacao has made his already precarious position even more fragile.

"I don't need you to take action in my matter. Last time, your hand was stretched too far."

The other party was obviously warning him about Curacao, and he was not satisfied.

Rum took a deep breath and almost laughed out of anger. This kid was obviously just an unknown kid many years ago. If he didn't happen to achieve something by playing games, he would have no right to accuse him.

It seems that he has been silent for too long, and the new guys in the organization have forgotten how terrible he is.

"Shut up, Yuki Suuha, you brat."

"It's no use yelling at me, Rum. If I were you, I would think about how to keep my position."

"Yuuki Suuha, You will regret what you said today."

"Oh... I'll really wait and see."

After hanging up the phone, Yuki Kusoha quickly met Belmode, who came specially from the UK. The woman was still wearing black. Wrapped in her skirt, when she saw Yuuki Tsubasa, the woman who took off her sunglasses raised her eyebrows and said, "Ara, little Yuki, offending Rum is not a wise choice."

During the candlelight dinner at night, this person was mentioned When speaking, Bermod frowned slightly and said with a very ugly expression, "Rum is more terrifying than gin."

Yuki Tsuba glanced at the other party and thought thoughtfully, Bermod seemed to mention rum. When I was there, I would be very secretive every time.

Perhaps this person had done something to Belmod before, or maybe Belmod had some information in the opponent's hands.

"I'm just a little curious. As a loyal subordinate of that Lord, Rum's strength shown in many missions does not seem to be as commendable as I imagined."

Belmod:...

"With such strength as an organization No. 2, if it’s just lip service, it would make people very curious.”

“What kind of secret is hidden behind him.”

Even Belmode can’t help but tremble when he mentions him. Now this The guy who is doing anything to smash things has no such qualifications.