325-328

Chapter 325:
Incredible promotion 2

The Sword in the Stone is the only and exclusive sword that represents King Arthur, who is about to become the King of England. It symbolizes his supreme identity and status, and it symbolizes that he is about to become the King of the entire England.

To actually bring such a scene directly in front of them, Morita Sora simply couldn't describe his mood at this moment in words. Damn it, it felt like the blood had rushed to his forehead. Not only could he not describe his mood at this moment in words, he couldn't describe it at all. Not coming out.

For him who is familiar with the plots of 2D, animation and games, he can recite the plot of The Sword in the Stone with his eyes closed. However, this is the first time for him to see The Sword in the Stone with his own eyes. The most important thing is that he actually Still wearing the knight uniform, he looked at the Sword in the Stone like this.

His breathing began to become rapid, and even the barrage in the live broadcast room couldn't help but become quiet after seeing the scene in front of him.

[Am I right? Is it the Sword in the Stone? ]

[It's the story of The Sword in the Stone and King Arthur that you were thinking of, wow, cool, it's actually The Sword in the Stone ] [Isn't it a

little bold to do this in England? ]

[But you are not King Arthur...]

[But he asked me to pull out the sword from the stone! 】

Sora Morita slowly stretched out his hand, took a few deep breaths, and then put his hand on the sword. Maybe the other party was just showing off and didn't intend to let him draw it. After all, drawing the sword here means

... The moment his hand touched the sword, he suddenly felt that the surrounding scene seemed to have changed in an instant. If it was just an ordinary small pond before, then the moment he touched the sword, A lush forest appeared in front of him. The fairy in the lake came to his side with light steps and saluted him. Birds circled down from the sky, and the song of the kingfisher came from him. Passing by, the lake water rippled with light, and a man with silver-white hair in a cloak and robe stood quietly in the distance, "Arthur, it's time for you to move." He heard

someone seem to respond, " But...Merlin, I thought this didn't belong to me."

"Go and pull him out now, and he will belong to you."

It's like being called by some kind of call, or like a mission that can't be described in words, in short , Morita Sora held his breath and slowly pulled out the sword in the stone in front of him, and then held the sword in both hands and stood on his chest.

His voice seemed to merge with the distant voice, "Now, I am King Arthur."

"We will eventually fight for justice and justice, and destroy everything that stands in front of us under the sword of victory."

At this moment, he is King Arthur, and King Arthur is him.

...

By the time Sora Morita reacted, he had already been taken away from the scene in a friendly manner.

Help, how could it be so good? I even wanted to do it a second time, especially when the sword came together and the line of words that appeared on the sword was read, it felt so good from my toes to the Tianling Cap. At that time, there was no I only felt happy at all. After it was over, looking back now, I feel extremely shameful.