31

Chapter Thirty-One
The Witch with Thousand Face 2

    The opening is a direct black screen without excessive, and accompanied by the thick fog is the terrifying music that makes people palpitate.

    It is the usual routine of the winery, completely different from the style of the fifth winery, which has a plot narrative and a trial game at the beginning, which makes Akutagawa very satisfied. This kind of opening is a gloomy and terrifying environment. Fill up directly.

    The woman who emerged from the night first let out a lazy hache, and then switched her gaze directly to the first person.

    ...

    Sure enough, from the first-person perspective, the woman's arms and even the skin are extraordinarily delicate, and compared with the surrounding gloomy environment, they all look extraordinarily dazzling.

    There is nothing wrong with what those guys said, indeed, he is a butcher with a completely different style from Gin.

    Akutagawa manipulated the character to move forward, searching for survivors while walking, and soon he discovered the explosive point of repairing the machine. Up to now, he has not found out the difference between the witch and gin. When attacking the player, I suddenly found that the player who usually ran around when he heard the heartbeat, was particularly surprised by his appearance today.

    ……Um? Could it be that this batch is vegetable chicken?

    "Hmph, forget it, stupid guy."

    It seemed that he had stabilized himself.

    "Generally speaking, the butcher's right button will have some skills." He noticed a small progress bar on the right, and the unknown boy directly triggered the right button, and only saw the next second, the butcher flew out directly, and then Just dizzy.

    This...

    Could this be a displacement skill! ?

    This is a butcher with its own displacement!

    He tried two more times, and found that the new butcher would determine the length of her displacement according to the length of pressing the right mouse keyboard. Although there will be a short-term weakening after each displacement, the distance is also very short, but it is shocking enough. After all, Murder in the Winery is a game that focuses on butchers chasing survivors. If the built-in displacement flashes around the player in an instant, it is enough to cause a devastating blow to the player.

    It's no wonder that after the previous trial play, most players said that this butcher is strong, damn it, isn't this cheating?

    Just when Akutagawa snorted coldly, thinking that he knew enough about this butcher and could manipulate it easily, the next second, after teleporting, he slashed in the air.

    This unscientific!

    Although he thought that teleportation was very simple, but when he actually operated it...