61-62

Chapter 61
Untouchable You  1

    Immortal Wine released the latest "Untouchable You" as soon as it was launched, the number of downloads immediately reached a peak. This is due to the previous popularity on the one hand, and on the other hand to the basic plate. Yes, isn't it rare for women to give discount activation codes to games?

    Nakazawa Nakazawa, as a painter who used to be a queen of the winery, is also a fixed group of female-oriented games. As a group of female-oriented games, she feels that her mind is as calm as water. When she learned that she was going to draw a new character design for the winery, she didn't have much fluctuations. She thought it was going to be used in the game of the winery's flurry of dances, but she didn't expect it to be a new game.

    Is the new game the untouchable you in the legend?

    Although it is a character design drawn by herself, she has not participated in the trial play or read the script. What kind of story is it telling?

    Well, no matter what kind of game it is, it will probably be a little awkward. After all, I created it by myself. When I see him and think of falling in love with him, it makes her feel a little awkward. Probably, Will it be brought in or not.

    But that's something that can't be helped, after all, I'm too familiar with that character's appearance. )

    Nakazawa Nakazawa was a little embarrassed, she already felt that jio wanted to grab the ground before it was over, but no matter what, she still had to support the winery, after all, they were their own benefactors, and the trial of the first chapter didn’t cost money.

    Nakazawa Nakazawa who thought this way clicked in directly after downloading the game.

    Soon after a black screen, it entered the prologue directly. After a burst of bright light, the scene at this moment has come to a study room full of various books and furnishings. A mysterious person with his back to you opened his mouth slowly. .

    "Long time no see, you are finally here."

    "Yes, my lord."

    At the same time, the narration dutifully played at the bottom of the screen.

    【You are a fringe member of a mysterious organization. Today you received a mission to meet with the top management of the organization. He was very satisfied with your arrival and gave you a mission. 】

    "The organization recently caught a man."

    "Huh?"

    "It's just what you think, it's a man whose purpose we don't know, he lost his memory because he was hit by a car, now the organization wants you Go get close to this man and find out the truth behind him as an observer." The other party said coldly, "Now this guy is locked up on the island of the organization, if there is no problem, you can go.

    " You, who have been transformed, suddenly received such an important task indirectly, ah, in fact, there is no way for you to know whether it is an important task, and you have no way to refuse, so you embarked on the road to find the truth behind that mysterious man . ]