54

Chapter Fifty-Four
Try to kill the werewolf on the train

    In the last hand, everyone was very cautious, after all, basically everyone knew how to play.

    No one can believe this game, even the closest companions. Yes, it's about you, Zhu Fu Jingguang! I feel that Jing Guang didn’t say anything, but he was very comfortable playing this game. After going out on the first day, everyone was very restrained. He and Scotland went to the right to disembark. When he saw his friends searching for supplies, he couldn’t help but Stop asking.

    "Scotland, are you a wolf?"

    "If I were a wolf, I would kill you now, Bourbon."

    "But your strength may not beat me, I have a kitchen knife in my hand, as a Doctor, you don’t have a weapon right now.”

    Then he saw the doctor pick up a shovel from the side.

    Bourbon: ...

    in an instant, he went straight three meters away. Scotland explained, "Misunderstanding, Bourbon, I just picked it up for self-defense.

    " As an antidote and a needle, what do you do with a shovel?" He now understands the routines of other game characters and what needs to be done.

    Doctors don't need to kill people, their biggest job is to protect teammates, make antidotes and medical needles.

    "Calm down, I am also very nervous when I see you holding a kitchen knife next to me."

    The two of them, a cook and a doctor, looked at each other deeply for a long time while holding a kitchen knife and a shovel. Seeing this scene, he slipped away without turning around.

    Kazami: Excuse me, excuse me.

    The two people confronting each other on the ice field continued.

    Bourbon expressed great doubt and distrust about this, "You let the ghost kill me last time."

    Scotland explained, "So how can I be a werewolf this time, but you, Bourbon, are you a werewolf? .”

    The two men are full of deep suspicion and vigilance towards each other.

    After maintaining a distance of ten meters, Bourbon took out a kitchen knife and cut the meat while walking. After bringing back ten pieces of meat, he began to cook food for everyone in the kitchen, and distributed it to everyone after the food was cooked.

    Souha Yuki was the first to sigh with emotion, "Food, the food that Bourbon gave me." "

    This one finally tastes the food made by the cook."

    "I'll give you a knife."

    Bourbon picked up the knife and hammered it down in front of him blankly At this moment, he deeply felt that the mouth of the little devil in front of him was too cheap, even cheaper than the original version of Gin.

    Souha Yuki: Just a little bit.

    "Did the engineer pick up the battery?"