75-76

Chapter 75: Chapter 75
T

he big red anchors 1

  Not only Sora Morita fell directly, but also the players who watched the anchor's demo and got started with the game. They downloaded the game quickly, and then started to rank happily.

  [Good luck, eat chicken tonight! ]

  [Is it chicken tonight? ]

  This word became popular immediately, and countless players will kindly ask you when they meet, come on, do you want to eat chicken today?

  The newbies who don't know why are full of question marks, and then they will be kindly tricked into the game, and their hands will start to be filled with various guns and clothes picked up from various rooms, and they will become a glorious island scavenger.

  Novices: ...unknown.

  But very happy.

  Especially when picking up guns, they were all very happy...

  Players: Thank you for inviting us, we are also very happy.

  The happiest moment for players is if they can start with an M/4/1/6, a second-level head, and a second-level A... This is a

  dream start!

  Players: Woohoo, yes, a dream start!

  Rather than saying that this game is a real CS shooting game, it is better to say that it is a blind box opening game, and people are born to be unable to refuse blind box opening games.

  Everyone started with a blank slate, and when they landed, they went to find the gun first, and they all depended on their own ability to find what they could find. )

  It is up to you whether you are a European emperor or a nigger.

  Every game is full of great uncertainty. Almost every game is different. Even players who have played for 200+ hours don’t know what the next game will be like. Even if they play 200+ hours, they dare not Saying that I absolutely eat chicken, the probability of even landing in a box is very high.

  Open one by one, one by one is a new game, and one by one is a new world.

  Players: We love it!

  And the game is very exciting, one second he might be running wildly, and the next second he will be poisoned to death because he didn't run away.

  Players die in a variety of ways, some were killed by a car, some were killed by a landmine when they picked up something, and some were killed by the heavenly justice who jumped off the minefield. In the terrible melee of a hundred people , there are not a few people who fight for hegemony with bare hands, and everything happens normally. In short, this game perfectly interprets that everything is possible, including the fact that there was once a well-known and unknown CS master who blew himself up to death in the first game because he drove a speeding car.

  Players: ...Yes, this game is such a surprise.

  This kind of great randomness deeply attracts every player who eats chicken and can't extricate himself. Even after the game is offline for protection, many players immediately rush to the video website and start watching videos happily, just want to watch