68-69

Chapter 68
How to troubleshoot our servers

    Kazami Yuya: ...

    It's too difficult. It's very difficult to be a police officer in Japan, and it's even more difficult to be an undercover agent for the Immortal Wine Game Club. I feel that the work pressure in the game industry is really great. Before he came undercover, he came here with the mentality of paddling water. He didn't intend to serve the game club at that time. He must carry forward the wine of immortality. Since when did he become such an overtime machine.

    Although it's really nice to get two salaries for one person, but it's really...

    so stressful.

    Was Mr. Jiang Gu also under such terrible pressure when he was undercover, facing the KPI helpless head bald.

    Jiang Gu Ling: ...not at all!

    He is a duck to water, and even often goes out to have red wine dinners with Belmode!

    Kazami Yu is also uncomfortable, especially he feels that his sense of oppression of the boss is not lower than that of Mr. Furutani. Ming Ming is not very old but every time he is caught by the other party's eyes, he always feels as if he has been seen through for a moment, but nervous.

    Especially when the task is not completed, it is really panic when being called.

    "Sorry, BOSS." Weeping, "Is there something wrong with the peripheral shopping mall of the game? Recently, it seems that the server has not crashed normally?" Probing cautiously

    .

    "Ah, that's not true." Souha Yuki thought for a while, "However, from the incident in the game mall, we can actually see that our server has a lot of problems. If there are many people and enter at the same time, it is easy to It will directly overwhelm our server."

    "Actually, when we were doing stress tests before, we rarely considered the sudden increase in traffic. After all, our previous games actually carried a maximum of 9 Personally, I will not increase the scale of 100 people in one copy at the same time. This time, let you open this mall. In addition to the surrounding area, I also want to see how we can resist the sudden burst of pressure. The influx of madness in the dungeon."

    Kazami Yuya:? ? ?

    What, did you think so at the time? He always thought that it was really just to sell peripherals.

    "But it turns out that our server is still under pressure." Of course, this has something to do with the lack of resource allocation at that time. The bigger problem lies behind the scenes. What year do these undercover servers use? Yuki Souha He was also very speechless, and he said very euphemistically, "The company we rented for the server seems to be a bit old."

    Yuya Kazami: I was in tears. Our Japanese police do not have much funds, so it is not easy to buy some servers. That must have been a server many years ago, damn it, so why is Kamel's server so stable, and even looks so rich.

    Kamel: Because we are the FBI, we have investors from IT Silicon Valley.

    "Maybe..." Kazami Yuya was silent for a while, and said in a very humiliating manner, "I guess the funds are insufficient."