289-290

Chapter 289
The first activity is over

A casual glance at the content of the forum was simply unsightly. The players called him daddy sincerely.

Especially when you learn that he is a close guard, and his skills include synchronizing surrounding milk, output, and reloading...

Let’s look at the stats of this big brother.

Some values ​​simply exploded, making people wonder if the winery had written the wrong values.

Players: Dad, our calls are more sincere now!

[This strength and ability are as high as the ceiling, definitely a must-have for dads]

[Wow, wow, so handsome, I really love this strength]

[The winery is crazy, the characters in the second half are so strong, how come they feel so subtle In the first half, it was as if we were cheated out of money. Now that all my diamonds are gone, I can only spend money on gold, right? ]

[This is the terrible true face of the winery, it's really scary]

[You may not be able to walk out of the test server alive]

[Where did the winery get the test server? His new game is a confident comparison, maybe he feels that the balance does not need to be tested at all? He balances who did it]

President: Ranpo, it was Ranpo who did it, so there has never been any big problem.

After all, if it was that child, there would be no problem.

But Ranbu, when you saw my face in the game, didn’t you think something was wrong? You betrayed me!

Then the president went to the forum again and found to his horror that many players had started to produce food. The content was very scary. Not only were various doctors xing him, he was xing doctor, but he was xing a lot of strange things. of matching.

It simply opened the door to a new world.

Players: We are a group where as long as you give us a sketch, we can give you countless small books.

The president holding the mobile phone: I feel a little depressed.

Players have even started to create more than just comics, they have also started to write...

President: When I used to read your articles about the redemption of my daughter, I was happy, but now when I see myself.

He used to say, if it doesn't bring bad negative emotions to you, just accept it, but now I feel completely unacceptable. I'm so ashamed that I even want to hold my face. After all, this is almost a one-to-one replica. His appearance and superpowers, Mori Ogai, what are you doing outside with nothing to do! ?

Mori Ogai, take your life!

Compared to the collapsed president, the players are much happier.

Players: As long as you are strong enough, there is nothing to say, you will definitely draw.

[If you don’t smoke, you are a stupid dog. ]