18-19

Chapter 18: GIN will kill you and me

    "Huh? Game producer, are     you-"

The man, the small island next to him seemed to be recalling something, he pointed at Souha in front of him and raised his voice in disbelief, "Are you the planner of that winery's flurry?" "

    The wine of eternal life Studio."

    Kojima said in disbelief, "And so young."

    "What is that?" The person beside him continued to look at him with question marks, and Kojima explained, "It's the one that went viral some time ago." The producer of G's Adventure, and have you forgotten, the last time I saw the game that was linked with the Red Wine Club and was a big success, the team had shared and discussed it as a case before." The other party suddenly

    realized Then he coughed unnaturally. Although he looked a little guilty, he quickly retorted, "What, it turns out that he is the creator of such a small game design. I thought he was a big character."

    "It's just that I made two games, and I'm so amazing that I want to point out the entire game circle. Don't make me laugh." The other party continued to look at

    Sowa Yuki in front of him with a contemptuous look, "Obviously still a kid , What kind of games are you making, besides that t, have you developed any other large-scale games?" "

    How should I put it, do you think that you have the qualifications to challenge us in the planning of Mantiantian by making such a small game? The game world is not as simple and pure as you think."

    "Enough." Kojima next to him couldn't help but want to stop him, "Taniguchi, stop talking."

    "What!?" Kai Kojima took his hand, "That's how it is. The game you made is rubbish. What kind of horror interactive game is simply ridiculous. It doesn't matter if there are people who support it."

    "You actually think that Man Tiantang's decision is not necessarily correct, hey, brat, who are you?"

    the other party said provocatively, "It's just your luck that you start out as a female gamer and feel that you are great. "

    "Maybe I won't have such good luck next time. Unlike you wild brat, I'm the planner of Heaven, and it's the place where you've come here all your life.

    " The strongest programmers in the world, and how many people are there in your club? You can’t even do optimization, how far can you do rendering?” “

     If I were you, I would hold on to that t game for the rest of my life, after all Maybe you will release a game tomorrow, and the club will go bankrupt, really, the current brats are really not up to standard.” 

    Under Kojima’s worried gaze, Souha finally breathed a sigh of relief, “You’re right, now The planning of the game is really not up to standard at all. Listen carefully. First of all, I am completely different from you. I have no idea of ​​becoming the planning of Mantiantian. Perhaps, compared to becoming his planning, becoming your scariest The opponent will be more interesting to me."