70

Chapter Seventy
I heard that Mrs. Kudo has a son

    A small matter that can be called troublesome by Belmode is indeed not a big problem. Kudo Yukiko in front of him is happily saying to him, "Isn't this Mr. Sowa, what luck, Sharon and I want to see each other no matter what When I saw you, your untouchable lover, it was so touching." "

    Until now, it seems to remind me of the heartbeat when I fell in love with my husband."

    The woman with a charming smile still looks only In her twenties, with chestnut curly hair hanging down, her attitude is friendly and enthusiastic, and she looks at Sowa Yuuki with expectant, starry eyes. "Of course, it would be even better if there is a chance to buy a few new peripherals. I really want the watch of Mr. Investigator." Order.

    Souha Yuki: ...

    He turned his head to look at Belmode blankly, "Is this the very troublesome thing you said?"

    "Yes." Belmode nodded affirmatively, and she sighed , pressed his temple and sighed, "If you don't come again, my collection will be emptied by her." It's

    very scary, it's like sweeping, wanting everything. )

    and she had to give it, she actually loved her junior sister quite a lot.

    "Can't she buy it herself?"

    Belmode looked a little helpless, "The Internet speed in the United States is unbeatable."

    Souha Yuki: ...Okay.

    He took a deep breath, and then asked curiously with a smile, "Isn't Mrs. Kudo in the United States before? Why did you suddenly think of coming to Japan?" "Ah, it's

    because my son is studying in Japan now."

    Souha Yuki:? ? ?

    He became a little interested, "As far as I know, both of you should have settled in Los Angeles, USA."

    "Yes, but my son is clamoring to go to school in Japan no matter what." Speaking of this, Yukiko Kudo frowned and complained, "That kid doesn't miss his mother at all."

    Kudo Is there any son of Kiko and Yusaku Kudo?

    "It's the famous little detective." Speaking of this, even Belmode laughed out loud, "That kid has always looked like a kid since he was a child, and he determined to become the greatest famous detective ever since he was a child.

    " Speaking of the child, Belmode, who had met him when he was a child, sighed, "But is this really okay? He is only thirteen or fourteen years old now.

    " The children are very happy to get along."

    The little detective not far away sneezed.

    "Xinyi... what happened?"

    "Ah, it's nothing." The young man rubbed his hair, thinking with a speechless expression on his face.

    Damn it, didn't mom say she was coming back soon? Why hasn't it appeared yet.

    I won't lie to him again, but in fact, I went to travel around the world with that guy again.