30

Chapter 30:
The Witch with Thousand Faces 1

    The dark night with almost no trace of stars makes people panic. The woman in the long black dress is walking slowly with enchanting steps. The woman with one hand on her waist is playing with the rose on her fingertips. The bright red The nails and the rose in her hand complement each other, no one can see the woman's face clearly, only a touch of gorgeous red lips are slightly raised, and the woman with the black veil on her head seems to have heard something, and then she turned her head slightly.

    When the moonlight slowly spilled out from the dark clouds, the silver light illuminated the woman's astonishing appearance. The faint appearance behind the black veil was astonishingly beautiful, just like the mist in the morning, which made people invisible, and the faint appearance added to the beauty. A trace of mystery, the gorgeous and mature woman asked softly as she walked.

    "Where is y angel?"

    "Ah, there you are"

    The next second, the player who was hiding in the corner and dared not speak out was found by the woman, accompanied by the woman's sharp and bright red nails, and the expressions of the players became more and more frightened.

    The woman with a slender figure lifted the other party easily, then squeezed the man's neck tightly and sighed.

    "Do you believe heaven?"

    "Now tell"

    In the next second, the blind and trembling man didn't answer, the smile on the corner of the woman's mouth widened, and the gorgeous red lips made one's heart palpitate, only to see the terrified man being instantly directly slapped alive by the other party. It was torn apart, but the woman just wiped the blood from her hands lightly, she glanced lightly at the corpse in front of her, and then slowly walked into the depths of the night.

    End credits: The Witch with a Thousand Faces is coming.

    ...

    Players: ...e

    [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    .

    [Well, although I can't see the face under the veil clearly, but she is definitely a great beauty] [

    ...But, that's it, we are actually a horror game, right, isn't this face a little too good-looking? ]

    [According to the usual routine, it is of course eerie and terrifying. For example, our dear Brother Daozi from the winery has a sense of oppression, and a woman, just...] [Is this skin texture too eye-catching in the game?

    Survival The victim ran away immediately, what else was he chasing after? ]

    [Yes... I also want to say that although it looks good, the shape of the new butcher is too beautiful, it doesn't match the style of the whole game! At least it doesn't match my Daozi brother! 】