276-278

Chapter 276
The Return of the Great Detective of the Heisei Era 3

At this moment, Hattori Heiji felt very stiff. In order to be able to blend in with them naturally and find some clues, now they actually gathered here to discuss how to play the game.

Play games. )

Although you want to blend in with the other party without leaving a trace, are you serious about this method? !

Client: ...Really, everyone who likes the Fifth Winery is a good friend!

When the blond waiter next to him came over with coffee and sandwiches and asked, "Guest, what happened?" "

Nothing, they were just discussing playing games."

"Hey, that's really interesting." Toru Amuro glanced in front of him The young man then set his sights on Hattori Heiji, "It's so rare. Isn't this guy very skilled?"

Yuki Tsuruha said with a smile, "Of course, this guy is the third runner-up in auto chess. Just a fifth brewery is nothing."

Hattori Heiji: looked at Yuki Souha with a look of horror on his face.

The fans of the Fifth Brewery immediately had a hatred level of MAX.

"Ah, it's really amazing. Speaking of which, the person in front of me is..." The other party turned his attention to Yuki Suuha, who smiled and said, "Kudo Shinichi , Hello."

Conan: ...why is he so natural.

Toru Amuro smiled as if he had suddenly realized something, and said, "I see, it turns out to be a group of famous detectives." At

this moment, Yuki Kusoha put one hand in his pocket and said with a smile, "I know you, you are the disciple of that unreliable Uncle Mori. Well, it's really strange. These days, there are actually people who are willing to spend a lot of money to become uncle's disciples, and..." "

With your income, it should be quite difficult to afford the money."

A smile appeared on Toru Amuro's face . After a slight pause, Hattori Heiji's expression became a little strange when he heard it, and Conan, Conan also reacted.

That said, this person is indeed very strange.

Toru Amuro smiled and explained, "I just really hope to become a real detective."

So, Conan and Hattori looked at each other, is this person here for Mr. Amuro?

The young man sneered, "I want to become a real detective."

Is it a test, or...

Although Toru Amuro was smiling, he also looked at the other person very warily.

"Instead of looking for that uncle, it is better to become my disciple. Becoming Kudo Shinichi's number one apprentice is much more useful than becoming Mori Kogoro's." Toru Amuro:... Kudo Shinichi:...

Hattori

Heiji

, "It's a path I haven't imagined..."