308-310

Chapter 308
The release of Subversion Host is complete

- The Testimony Begins -

"Ah, that night I was using an astronomical telescope so I could see very clearly. As you know, after all, I am a meteor observer, so this kind of thing is normal. ."

"Wait a minute, I have an objection."

Although she was actually a little confused just now, she felt that the beginner level was relatively simple. After all, some key words had been highlighted in red before. "You said you were using astronomy. Telescope?"

"Yes, after all, I am a college student in the Department of Astronomy at Oxford University."

Regarding the witness who once again emphasized his identity, the male protagonist rubbed his chin in deep thought, and then showed a confident smile, "But This sentence is a lie, you are not a student of the Department of Astronomy at Oxford University!"

The people around him showed very surprised expressions at the right time.

The explanation for this matter is...

Nakazawa took a deep breath. Of course, this evidence can be used to explain it. She took out the evidence that she had gone to the scene to investigate, including the photos of the scene, and showed it to everyone, "If You are really a student of Oxford University, there is no way your camera is facing the lake!" "

You are not taking pictures of meteors at all!"

As the rapid music played, the face of the witness in front of him instantly became particularly ugly. He couldn't help it. He took a big step back and said with a somewhat panicked expression, "This, this may be just a coincidence, I just didn't reset it." "

Yes, lawyer, it may be just a coincidence. If you don't think he went to shoot shooting stars, So what's the point of him going to the scene?"

"After all, on a special day like Christmas." "

Choose to go to the lakeside to shoot on Christmas Day. There is only one possibility, and that is..."

Nakazawa Nai paused. , looking at the two options that appeared in front of him, he decisively chose the option where the other party went to shoot the water monster. To be honest, I felt that as long as the game progressed to this point, it was relatively simple as long as there were prompts.

Yes, as long as prompted.

"Ah ah ah, it's you again!" The witness went into a state of madness at this moment, "I knew that if it was you again, there would be absolutely no good thing. Damn it, damn it!" The judge once again showed his naivety at this moment

. The essence, after seeing the witness going crazy, showed a surprised expression, "Witness, are you admitting this now?" "

Yes, you bald ass."

Protagonist: ...

Police: ...

Nakazawa Nai: ...

The attack on the judge is exactly the same as the demo version!

The witness changed his face for everyone in one second, "I admit that I am not a college student at Oxford University. I just went to take pictures of the water monster by the lake, but I did take photos of the shooting scene and saw the two people on the boat, right over there. So what if you are a witness."