43

Chapter Forty-Three
Decrypt the official version 1

    In the past, there was a stand-alone reliable anchor Hei Junping who became popular because of the escape winery. Later, many types of anchors also focused on the release of new games. After all, with the popularity of the game now, as long as it is broadcast, the traffic will increase very fast. , Therefore, once "Distillery Escape" was officially released, the game sold directly to the top of the sales list for a week in an instant. Many players who did not make it to deo were even more eager to buy it. Everyone said that although I might regret it if I bought it, I would regret it even more if I didn’t buy it!

    Among them, Sora Morita was also one of the members who bought the game. As an anchor who usually made his fortune by streaming FPS games and funny videos with technology, he also bought this new game at the invitation of fans.

    Although he himself thought of playing in private and then dubbing later, but...

    the option of trying to escape from the winery in the live broadcast room last night was simply at the top of the list.

    Viewers said we were really looking forward to seeing your playthrough of the brewery escape, Knuckles.

    There are quite a few streamers like Hei Junping who analyze objectively, but there are also many other types of streamers, such as streamers who rely on technology to play games. Sora Morita, who just landed live, is a typical streamer with technology. When they arrived, their fans greeted them warmly.

    [Yo, Kong, what are you doing? ]

    [Today's live broadcast is Escape from the Winery, you guys are fine, right?]

    "Huh, no problem, a hammer, you guys voted for me to play "Escape from the Winery" yesterday, I'm really convinced." [

    Hahaha , there is no way, because your previous Resident Evil series has not been updated for a long time]

    [Yes, yes]

    [Satisfy us, we really want to see you killing all directions in horror games]

    "Damn, I suspect that you don't really think so." Morita Sora said with a laugh, "You guys must want to see me frightened. Let me tell you, that is absolutely impossible. I When encountering a tyrant in biochemistry, he would be cut up like a vegetable, let me tell you, there is no possibility that I will be frightened when I play such a game.” [Do you think we should tell Kong Jun,

    ah, it’s still okay Already]

    [Lao Kong looks so beautiful like an old biochemical player pointing Jiangshan, so let's not talk about it]

    Morita Sora:?

    Although he doesn't know what the audience is connoting, but his style of getting along with fans is to play and fight, so he doesn't care too much. As a technical streamer who has played games for many years, he is currently mainly working in the field of FPS. He was busy live broadcasting the new FPS game, but he didn't intend to broadcast the winery escape, because he thought it was a series with his previous Resident Evil, until he logged in to the game.