305-307

Chapter 305
Subversion of console release 1

: Nakasawa Na is an old fan of the Wine of Eternal Life. No, she is an old fan. When she came out of the winery and danced around, she fell straight into the pit. Speaking of which, she was still the royal painter of the Wine of Eternal Life at that time. She even made a lot of money by painting the dance in the winery, which made her weak when accepting orders. Of course, part of this money was also spent in the game

... When new games appear, they naturally pay attention to new console games immediately.

After all, the characters are really beautiful!

And it’s my favorite detective game.

Although many players are boasting on the forum that this game is about paying IQ tax on the wine of eternal life, it is one of the worst games. It seems that it is cutting corners, and the people who buy it are definitely pure leek warriors.

For console games, we still have to watch Sori and Mantiantian.

Maybe after making the Wine of Eternal Life once, I won’t do the rest of the content again, and whoever buys it will be wronged.

As for the host of Wine of Eternal Life, it might be garbage.

Moreover, it is so expensive, even the first generation is so expensive, even without considering the market share, pure leeks can’t explain it.

Black people: No one really wants to buy the new console game of Wine of Eternal Life, no, no! ?

But Nakasawa bought it anyway!

If nothing else, judging from her experience in grabbing peripherals back then, these are all routines, and they must be routines that other gamers export to prevent you from grabbing game consoles. Thinking about the peripherals back then, it was so hard to get a hold of them that it made my heart bleed. And seeing the pre-sales exceeding hundreds of thousands, Nakazawa Nai said, to be honest, if you want this pre-sale amount, you may not have it in stock. Woolen cloth.

Even if she is pawned as a leek, she is pawned for the wine of eternal life. She is happy to do so, thank you.

After finally getting the new console, Nakasawa quickly took it home.

After turning on the game console, I found that the game console of Wine of Eternal Life is very thin and light, and I can hardly feel the weight when holding it in my hand. It is very different from Sori and Mantian, which are very heavy when held in hand.

Hmm...I heard that the superiority of game consoles is somewhat related to weight, so they won't cut corners.

The whole body of the host is gunmetal gray, and the whole body is a flat rectangle. The surface has a very gorgeous metallic luster, and what is even more obvious is that there is a shallow dark pattern on the back of the host, which is marked with the game "Wine of Eternal Life" The logo looks really high-end yet low-key.

Unlike ordinary consoles with protruding remote sensing and button operations, the surface of the host of Eternal Wine is very smooth, without any remote sensing or buttons at all, and the overall design presents a streamlined large-screen design.

The screen is big, there are no buttons, touch, this is a mobile phone!

But it was so damn good-looking that it immediately struck Nakazawa Na's heart.