256-260

Chapter 256
Organization and Yokohama

"Brother..." Vodka hesitated for a moment, "I think Zuoyu is right. This is not our occasion, and in Yokohama..." But there have always been organizations such as the Port Mafia, and organizations We have never penetrated deeply into this city. If we come here rashly to carry out these actions, the other party will think that it is a declaration of war. It is a very dangerous action.

Gin snorted coldly, "Idiot, it's true that this place is more complicated, but this is our opportunity." It doesn't

matter if we wait until the kid is killed and say that these organizations took action.

"But." Vodka was still very confused, "Do you really want to risk destroying the offline cafe?"

Looking at the peripherals he grabbed from the corner of his eye, Vodka became even more confused.

"Maybe we can wait until we get back to Tokyo before we start."

"That's enough." Gin shouted sharply when he heard this, "I don't know what you are thinking. How are those things prepared now?" "

Ah, they are already in place. ."

"In that case, as long as everything is as expected." After Gin finished speaking, he looked at the man who was about to step into the police station, "Do you think I would install it at that guy Suuha's venue? A bomb?"

He scoffed at his piano skills, "Don't underestimate people."

The same goes for that guy. Is this kid Zuo Yu completely looking down on him?

It's a bit low-level to use those so-called guys to threaten those who betrayed the organization. Vodka actually laughed in a low voice, "Ah, those guys must really think that the elder brother is planning to take action here. Look, that guy's face when he saw the note Everything has changed."

"The so-called planting of bombs here is just a primer."

"Wait until he steps on it."

At this moment, a woman's voice came from Gin's headset, "What Gin, you didn't plan to It would be such a shame to blow this place up."

Looking up, he saw the guy on the helicopter in the distance waving his hand.

Even Vodka froze a little when he saw the other party, and then pulled up the brim of his hat, "As expected of you, brother, you have never trusted that boy Zuo Yu, right?" Otherwise, how could you treat the person who is least able to deal with the other party

? Chianti called over.

However, if you think about it carefully, the person you were friends with in the organization was Yuki Suuwa, Morofuku Jingguang.

This doesn't matter. If that kid dares to betray them, do you mean to deal with it together?

These are really... worthy of being a big brother.

"It's just like what I said. If Zuo Yu does something behind his back, just kill him together?" "

Ah, I'm so excited that I can't stand it. Do you think it's Cohen?"