48-49

Chapter Forty-eight
A wicked winery worker

    When seeing the young man, Matsuda Jinpei's eyes froze for a moment, the boy's brown eyes seemed to be full of fine luster under the sunlight, and his black T-shirt made his skin fairer. The lazy and elusive demeanor, coupled with the other party's expression when they saw them, the dark curly hair made his already immature face even more harmless, but only Matsuda Jinpei, who had been in contact with the other party before, knew that this How scary it is that the kid is picking up the gun.

    How dangerous.

    Even Zero called to warn himself not to investigate any further.

    "Ah, it's you guys, two policemen." The young man greeted him familiarly, and then smiled, "Why did you suddenly appear here?" "Are you..." Yan Er beside him

    paused Next, also greeted with a smile. "Souha-kun, hello."

    Matsuda Jinhei looked him up and down very vigilantly, "This is our line, why did you suddenly appear here?" "Of course I came

    out to play, after all, it has only been released recently A big game is coming soon, so I can come out and take a break." The other party rubbed his chin, "You two appear here, is there any case here?" "No." Yan Er explained with a smile, "We are just on

    vacation That's all."

    "Oh." The other party elongated his voice, and when he laughed innocently, "That's it."

    Matsuda Jinpei's eyes became sharper, and he looked up and down the boy's clean appearance. The other party is really the guy who has a terrible organization behind what Zero said, and it is absolutely impossible to wander around with nothing to do.

    "So, are you alone?"

    "Mr. Policeman's attitude is really scary. It makes people feel that you don't like me very much." People can't see the depth of the edge, "I thought we had a good relationship, didn't we cooperate with the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department before?"

    Speaking of this, the two of them became a little embarrassed, and Kenji scratched his face, "Ah, I'm really thankful for this."

    Thinking of the reputation received by the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department after the other party's orientation activities...

    and A book that was once unspeakable.

    For a while the mood was very delicate.

    "It doesn't matter, if there are more opportunities like this, I am personally very happy." The young man raised his head and said with a smile, "After all, an enthusiastic citizen like me is very happy to protect ordinary people and two outstanding people like you." The police will do their part!"

    "Well, I happen to be thinking about the next game, are you two interested in participating?"

    Matsuda Jinpei and Hagiwara Kenji were shocked: He actually wants to grab our wool!