12-13

Chapter 12: New characters are about to be unlocked

    Soon, the popularity of the flurry of wineries rose steadily, and the first event was a great success, as if it was going to sweep the entire game circle, rewriting the history and definition of the game circle. The fact that a female player who was underestimated by the game industry can burst out with such great energy, and can actually support a small broken game company, really opened the eyes of people in the game industry.

    Previously published "Help, the producer is crazy!" Predict the game club that will fall like a meteor! "The person who posted the post was attracted by countless players. After all, he said so at the time, betting on his reputation as a professional reviewer, this game will only be in operation for three weeks!

    Players: We are just curious, are you going to eat the keyboard or kneel on the floor.

    After all, this game not only survived for three weeks, but the more people survived, the better!

    Soon, the landlord posted a second post.

    "I apologize, the flurry of wineries is an eternal god!" "

    The author has always believed that in our era when the game industry is so developed, no one can create a different environment anymore, but today a woman named Winery Flurry has brought us a completely different environment to the game. Thoughts, when we generally think that female players have no energy and few people, there is actually a female game that quickly occupied the market, and told us that the power of female players is not weak at all. Power generation with love, boring operation, anyone who

    plays Everyone in this game will understand this way.

    But it is so successful.

    Compared with the previous games, Lihui, game mode, everything seems to be not so good, but it deeply moved everyone who played him.

    Facts tell us that as long as you play the game with your heart, you can poke the cuteness of the players, and you will always succeed. The

    previous point of view was that the host is superficial, but the host will not delete it, and will always be alert to himself, don’t use your own eyes to go Look at the problem.

    Let me say one last thing, I’m really sorry, and I look forward to more game works from Immortal Wine Studio.” If you want to

    ask what the reason is, of course it is.

    Kusakami Yuta: The character of Ley is too handsome, so cool. Although I am a man, I have no resistance at all to this kind of smart and calm male protagonist. I even can’t help it because I feel too handsome. Bring yourself...

    just... hey, who would have thought that I would become addicted after playing, accidentally read the science popularization of these wines, and accidentally learned about the history behind them. If you are careful, you will feel that the other party is getting more and more lively, and if you don't stop thinking, you will be so addicted that you can't extricate yourself.