84-86

Chapter 84: Chapter 84
The final round of the decisive battle is over

[Report! There was really an anchor opposite, and he was talking about planning in the live broadcast room, threatening that even if he was planning, he would die here today! ]

[Wait a minute... why are you so arrogant in cheating?]

[Because maybe you don't know, the person opposite is the planner, sneer]

[Damn, he has permission, no, I really want to scold him]

[ Don’t lose in planning, woo hoo, I might have to suffer for a year if I don’t eat chicken.]

Yuki Suuwa adheres to his usual style and neither responds nor replies to the content on the barrage, and more people still pay attention to it. The game in front of us, after all, has already reached the finals, and the opponent has technology assistance, so this game is indeed a bit difficult to win.

"How about it?"

Scotland whispered, "Do you want to flank them?"

"Wait for a wave of poison. If the poison hits their side, then you can wait for a wave of counterattack."

The four people were very excited in the channel at the moment. It was quiet, and just a minute later, the poisonous circle was refreshed again. Unfortunately, luck was not entirely on the planning side. Their poisonous circle was brushed in the opposite direction, looking at the brightly-lit Destiny Circle room-adding area opposite.

But at this moment, there was nothing in front of them, only a few rocks and haystacks as shelters...

[Taking a breath, how could this happen]

[The poisonous circle brushed across the opposite side, I vomited! ]

[Ah ah ah, although my Jedi is a game of luck, I have never hated him so much for being a game of luck at this moment! 】

【It's still a technology game, a battle between immortals. )]

[It’s because my mentality has collapsed, ahhhh, damn it, the other side is still mocking us, saying that if we can’t beat them, they’re cheating on their anchors, I’m going to be so angry as a pufferfish! 】

Many people in the audience were depressed. Some even said that they were too nervous to watch. Some people were even so nervous that they pulled out the Internet cable and planned to come back to watch after the planning was completed.

Of course, if you lose, you won't read it...

Yuki Tsubasa was very calm. He continued to carefully observe the poison circle and the terrain, and pulled out three points from the map again, "We have a poison circle behind us. There should be no one in the poison circle." , there are still a dozen people left on the field, and I am not sure how many teams these dozen people have. But at least that guy has 2-3 teammates. I looked at the position of his teammates. There must be someone behind them. The opponent is going to enter. If you are in the circle, you will hit him."

"Although they are in the circle, they are still in the room." "

We can wait for them to hit the person on the back. There is only one chance." "