131-134

Chapter 131 Chapter 131
Mermaid Island Incident 2

  Vodka looked at Shirley's friendly attitude towards the boy with a question mark on his face and couldn't believe it.

  This expression and demeanor can actually happen to Shirley, after all, he is someone who can even take a shine to Gin.

  "So, can anyone tell me, what is the mission this time?"

  Just when Vodka wanted to say something, he watched Shirley repeat the mission to the boy naturally, "The mission this time is To go to the Mermaid Island, we need to go to the island to find a person called Changshou Po and learn the secret behind her immortality." "Hey, there is such a thing." The young man's beautiful eyes widened slightly when he heard this

  . Then he smiled and said, "It sounds very interesting, such an island."

  Shirley: You are right.

  Vodka:? ? ?

  No, you just said clearly that you are not interested in this task at all. Anyone who believes you are idiots.

  Even Brother Gin looked speechless. The man in a black windbreaker with his hands in his pockets whispered, "Let's go." He looked at the speechless

  brother, and then thought of himself who was speechless. Ah, today's young people communicate. Has everything become like this? I’m scratching my head.

  After getting on the boat to Mermaid Island, he and Gin sat at the back of the boat to observe the situation naturally. The boy looked like he was going on an outing and didn't care about it at all. Shirley didn't care even more. Naturally and proactively, he sat next to the young man and continued the conversation cordially.

  "Which man are you going to focus on in your next new update? The senior? Or the leader." "

  It should be the leader, after all..." He hasn't appeared for a long time! You have to create a sense of presence in front of the players.

  Shirley stretched out her voice a little disappointed, "That's it, but I personally like that singer better. I wonder if there can be more plots about him in the future." Yuki Tsubasa looked at the other person in surprise, "Very

  few See, you actually like people like that."

  The girl's cheeks turned red with embarrassment, "...I just admire him as a person who is willing to work hard for his work."

  Yuki Tsubasa:...Why do I remember that this person is not this kind of person? He is not here to be with the heroine. Did you secretly skip some work while dating?

  The girl coughed in embarrassment, "Of course it doesn't mean that I'm not interested in other men. If it's their main plot, I'll be fine with it."

  Yuki Suuha realized that she actually liked NP.

  But this is what he thought when he was designing the game, so he understands it very well.

  Yuuki Tsubasa really didn't expect to participate in this mission, and actually get a game player as a colleague. The planner continued to ask curiously, "Miss Shirley prefers lovers and winery people, right?" Shirley heard the name His eyes