8-9

chapter 8: The first undercover agent joined the shell club first...

    At this moment, FBI investigator Kamel is on the phone from Zhuxing University.

    "Yes, I hope to find all the information and information about that boy named Yuuki Sowa. From his birth to the present, I need everything. Of course, if possible, Kamel, arrange someone to monitor him all the time. "

    Hey? But..." Kamel showed a surprised expression when he heard this. As the FBI that his superior arranged to assist Mohohoshi (Shuichi Akai), he also has his own judgment and suggestion, "That Akai Sir, is this necessary? Because according to what you said, the other party sounds like an ordinary member of the organization." "

    Ah, do you really want to risk being discovered by the organization to do such a thing?"

    " No, Kamel." The man's voice on the other end of the phone became more and more deep and serious, "Although there are indeed many young people in the organization, this kid feels the most dangerous to me. Even I can't predict his behavior at all. What is the purpose, what do you want to do."

    "This guy is very smart, maybe... will be the biggest variable for our round-up organization members in the future."

    Is it such a high evaluation?

    Although Kamel didn't know why Akai Shuichi gave such a high evaluation, but this did not prevent him from trusting the other party and intending to investigate this brat's background.

    Is it Souha Yuki?

    But no matter how you look at it, you are a very ordinary Japanese. Apart from the fact that the other party is making games, is the name called Immortal Wine Studio? It sounded very unreliable. He casually looked at the introduction of the other party's studio, and found that it only developed a small game. Could it be that such a studio was opened to deceive people, and there was this organization behind it other purposes?

    It must be so!

    Therefore, when Kamel swiped through the information on the recruitment of interns posted by the other party, he immediately regained his energy.

    The Eternal Wine Studio is recruiting interns, isn't this the best opportunity to break into the opponent! ?

    And such a studio must not have much competition.

    Just as he was confidently scrolling down, he suddenly saw a bunch of messages.

    [Eternal Wine Studio? Is it the legendary studio where the author is a pervert? 】 【Hahaha,     I see that the

    recruitment requirements require hard work, hard work, and integrity.

There will be a day when the sky is filled with hangs]

    [Don't dream upstairs, please? Wake up, the invincible universe in this world is Soli]

    what! ? Not to mention that the organization member recruiter actually required team members to be upright and honest, and that there were still so many people rushing to submit resumes in the small broken studio that I thought, Kamel was in a hurry for a moment, and he couldn't care less about arranging for the FBI. When other members came to participate in the competition, they directly voted for themselves.