114-117

Chapter 114 Chapter 114
Yokohama incident ended

  The moment Bourbon heard the news, he even breathed lightly, "Is there anything wrong with him?" A

  boy's playful voice came from the other end of the phone, "Hey, do you want to know the secret? Bourbon."

  "What's the matter ?" Just kidding, why do I need to know such information, this guy has nothing to do with me." "

  Ah, that's it." Souha Yuki said lazily, "Forget it, forget it." "

  Wait a minute." What interrupted him was Bourbon's somewhat cold voice, "I suddenly remembered that there is no harm in knowing a little." "Well, if you want to know this secret, it depends on your sincerity, but I can guarantee

  This secret will definitely make you not lose money."

  Bourbon: ...

  can be called the secret of not losing money by the other party, Bourbon took a deep breath, "So, what is your condition?" "

  Well, about this point, I I think we still have a consensus, shouldn’t you first show me your sincerity?” After receiving satisfactory

  sincerity, Souha Yuuki hung up the phone, well, if this continues, it depends on the organization and the Japanese police. His skills were superior, and at least for him it was a sure-fire business. But now that this Scotland has been exposed, he has to sell his information to Belmode for his own protection. What if the organization suspects that he has rebelled? Qian will never let go of someone. If he doesn't report it, he will probably be in trouble when he returns from this mission.

  Well, you can also write a text message to Rum.

  You can also take a look at Rum's sincerity at this time XD.

  Rum: ...?

  Soon Rum expressed his sincerity.

  [I know, tiisoney, get rid of him quickly, people will be arranged to go there soon - Rum. 】

  After Yuki Zuoyu came back with a happy profit, he saw Scotland looking at the text message with a slightly solemn expression. After seeing him come back, a faint smile appeared on his face, "You are here."

  "Yeah."

  "What did you do?"

  "Went to discuss some business." The young man slightly bent his eyes and said with a smile, "So, how is the situation over there?"

  He pointed to the red hair not far away. Oda Sakunosuke, who was holding his child to comfort him, said, "That one over there is the mission target of the organization."

  Seeing this, Scotland's expression became slightly serious, "Yes."

  "But now it's hard to take action no matter what." After all, he is surrounded by police now, and it is not Scotland's character to attack in front of children. "There is some trouble. Those organizations called IIC still have the information we want." At this moment, Scotland was also trapped.