56-57

Chapter fifty-six
Train Werewolf is officially released

    It was really freezing myself to death, and the newbies hugged each other and shivered. The anchor also hugged them and shivered, everyone was frantically looking for supplies to try to survive, even the werewolves were looking for food, afraid that they would be GG in the next second, until the end of the fight, everyone finally succeeded. After the car drove out, almost all the players were cheering.

    Only the audience: ? ? ?

    [What are the werewolves doing? I'm not calm anymore, there are werewolves in this game, right?

    [Yes, I don't know what the werewolves are doing, maybe he forgot, deep face]

    [Being defeated by hunger and cold, laughing to death, the werewolf said that although I want to Destruction, but it's too cold, I want to drive out with everyone] [

    Only I'm thinking, isn't this a werewolf killing, why do you think it's a survival in the wilderness]

    [Everyone is scared by the fear of no electricity I’m here, I’m sorry, I went to the winery to escape frequently]

    After finishing the first game of Sora Morita in a hurry, I finally realized, yes, isn’t this game called a werewolf kill? Where did the werewolf go? Wait until the end At the moment of exposing the werewolf, we saw the engineer who frantically added batteries and the doctor who frantically treated everyone in the game.

    Engineers and Doctors: Shame, we've forgotten about it because of the work we've done. )

    [Hahahaha, I suspect the host also forgot to look for wolves]

    [The wolves are working hard, with dark faces]

    [It’s too easy for werewolves to win in the game, it feels so easy]

    Everyone started discussing, Even Morita Sora didn’t appear in the long and small composition that Morita Sora thought he was going to play Werewolf at the beginning, “Oh, I’m serious, before I opened the game, I thought I was going to tell all the good experiences of my life Over and over again."

    I was ready to play a game for half an hour and talk nonsense, and I was ready to be cast to death if I disagreed.

    "But I never thought that my biggest job in the game is to be a cook."

    [Hahaha, cooking anchor]

    [So, what does killing a werewolf have to do with this game? ]

    [It looks very interesting, has anyone downloaded it to see]

    Morita Sora, who has been cooking so much that he can't get enough of it, quickly opened the second one, this time based on his previous experience.

    "Wait, why are the people around you all red?"

    He realized, "Oh, that's why I am a werewolf."

    [Hahaha, I was finally moved to tears when I saw the werewolf killed

    ] It's a werewolf, so how do werewolves play? ]