98-100

Chapter 98: Chapter 98
Thrilling Yokohama Ride 2

  ah? FBI?

  what.

  Zhong Yuan, who opened the door, was stunned for a moment when he heard this shout. The handsome young man in the hat had heard a big fish and planned to come to represent the port mafia to check what was going on. After all, on the border of Yokohama, if you want to bypass the port mafia and do some illegal things, this is a serious provocation to the port mafia. Just when he opened the door to teach the other party some lessons, a group of people appeared in front of him holding guns and saying that they were the FBI?

  FBI? What are you doing in Yokohama?

  When he looked up and saw that thing, his pupils constricted slightly. In the dark night, he could only see the general outline of the plane. This is... "Boeg Bell V-22   .

  "

Osamu Dazai chuckled softly. The young man in a black suit glanced at the weapon over there, and said in a drawn out voice, "Hey, this is a killing weapon worth 100 million U.S. dollars." 100 million U.S. dollars

  ! ?

  this number.

  "And it's not for sale, with a price and no market." Osamu Dazai beside him shrugged his shoulders, and the young man in a black suit stretched out his hand, and continued to popularize science for Chuya Nakahara, "The FBI of the United States is here because he appeared here. , That’s a very reasonable thing to say.”

  “It’s really troublesome, it’s Tiaozi, Zhongya.” Although it’s an American Tiaozi.

  "Are you...are you kidding me?"

  Nakahara Zhong also set his eyes on the four people not far away. He looked up and down the group of people, and then frowned, "Even if it's the FBI, you can't come to Yokohama to do whatever you want." "

  Osamu Dazai pondered for a moment, "It looks like we might have blamed someone for that." Otherwise, why would the

  other party suddenly appear and call them under arrest? Osamu Dazai shrugged Shrugging his shoulders, "Really, we obviously only came for a walk at night, who on earth came here to deal with the FBI?"

  Immediately, the man's iris-colored eyes sank slightly, and he glanced away from the four guys holding guns in front of him, "Well, if these guys are really the FBI..." "What are you talking about?" Nothing at

  all The man who got to the partner point asked suspiciously, although he himself is not afraid of the police, but it is not a good thing for a mafia to provoke the police after all.

  "Hey, you guys." Zhong Yuan also took a few steps forward. When his eyes fell on one of the teenagers, he couldn't help but pause. The other boy looked like a child, and he looked very similar to Osamu Dazai .

  Is there such a young child in the FBI, and the other party looks really familiar.

  "I'm Nakahara Chuya of the Port Mafia, and I'm here to search for some people who are trying to smuggle illegally around the Port Mafia." "What are you planning to do here?" The young man seemed to be stunned when he heard this