35

Chapter Thirty-Five
The Mysterious Spokesperson

    Soon, when the players were having a great time at the fifth winery, a new official news about the game landed on the official website of Wine of Eternal Life.

    [The Scarlet Lady's offline spokesperson has been confirmed - the prize quiz is officially open]

    Accompanied by a pitch-black clip, players can hardly see the spokesperson's appearance at all, only a black back is particularly prominent, the official announced very considerately I have already contacted the most suitable movie star in the industry for Mrs. Scarlet, and will soon announce who the spokesperson for the Witch with Thousand Faces will be for my fifth winery.

    Yes, in a few days, I will show you the back view today.

    Players: ? ? ?

    what's the situation.

    Everyone scratched their heads. This was the first time they had encountered such an operation. Generally speaking, the official search for a movie star to endorse is to find a popular female star. They just want to spend the money wisely. As long as the money is given, the official announcement will be made immediately. Who is your spokesperson, and then attract the fans of the spokesperson into the game to get a wave of benefits and popularity.

    Is there still a back view to tell who did it?

    The official of the fifth winery: Yes, we are like this.

    The game official thoughtfully stated that although we have finalized the spokesperson at this stage, in order to give players more room for imagination, we will invite players to conduct corresponding deduction. If there are lucky players who guess who the spokesperson is in the game, we will Players who guess the guess will be given an exclusive deducer avatar. Of course, even if the guess is not correct, we will give a spokesperson-related pendant to all online players in the server.

    Players: e...you seem quite generous.

    If you directly said that we might not be interested, you asked us to guess, which really aroused our little curiosity.

    Players began to contribute ideas and suggestions one after another, and deduced according to the hints given by the game and related hints.

    【Retired/acted in foreign blockbusters/female star】

    Don't tell me, this game has that flavor. The fifth winery first claimed to focus on detective decryption deduction, and such a deduction immediately caught the players. Originally, the players were indifferent or disgusted with the spokesperson. After all, most of the players had preconceived ideas that no one could speak for the Witch with Thousand Faces, but the game made the players feel very involved.

    They think that the one who can speak for me must be the best goddess in my mind. )

    As for who it is... The friends happily rushed to the quiz board to offer suggestions.

    "Is it Yoko Okino, is it Ms. Yoko?"

    "...Probably not, is she a singer? Could it be Teru Hoshino, that kind of cool girl is really suitable for a thousand-faced witch." "