True Sake is the Strongest Game Producer

"True Sake is the Strongest Game Producer"

Author: Fuya

    :

    Yuuki Sowa, a former fringe member of the winery, took 300,000 yen from the winery and was kicked into a game club that was about to close down.

    No staff, no problem.

    Some are undercover agents continuously arranged by Japan's X Security, FXI, and Military Intelligence X, so we must make the best use of them!

    No money is not a problem.

    There are some explosive mobile games to make money!

    When all the real wines are conscientiously destroying and constantly involving, only he has pulled out a series of popular novels such as "Love and the Winery Man", "Murder in the Winery", "Dancing in the Winery", "The Ring of Dionysus" and so on. The masterpiece of the world!

    Then the little poor former distillery suddenly became the core figure of the distillery, the light of the nation, and even the emperor of the Kexue game world!

    In this regard, Souha Yuki said: I am really ashamed, it is all due to colleagues like Gin and wine and the love of all hostile organizations.

    Gin, etc.: ...

    Toru Amuro: ...I have a sentence about MMP that I really want to say.

    And the players at this moment: You are right. Excuse me, when will the maintenance of the Pioneer of the Winery go online?

    If you want to do liver activities, wait online, it's very urgent.

    Demining: Third person, there will be many well-known games on the market, if you can’t accept it, don’t enter it.

    You read the copywriting and you know it, right? )

    also known as "Undercovers rely on liver and I rely on making games to get to the top of the winery" "The undercovers in the whole winery suspect that I have a problem, and arrange their subordinates to devote themselves to it" "The dog's plan is not suitable for people, and if I krypton gold I am Dog"

    is also called "True Fragrance"

    , please don't mention other works under my works, and don't mention my works under other works.

    Shuangwen, very happy, good quality, the writing must not be finished. Chirp

    Content tags: Zongman Shuangwen Wenye Conan

    Search keywords: Protagonist: Yuki Souha ┃ Supporting roles: employees of the winery, employees of Wenhao ┃ Others:

    One sentence introduction: Make the most popular game, be the strongest winery People's

    intentions: Positive and positive

    Brief comments on the works:

    Souha Yuki, a former fringe person from the winery, took the 300,000 yen given by the winery and embarked on the road of establishing a game company. Completed a series of game masterpieces, made a lot of money, and finally became the emperor of the game industry, successfully broke away from the organization and reached the pinnacle of life...

    This article is fluent, the language is vivid and humorous, and the storylines are intertwined. In the production of the game, the hilarious operation of the protagonist and the real reaction of the players make the readers feel as if they are on the scene and come to the world of the game together.