261-264

Chapter 261:
Yokohama era 2

What the hell?

Why did the miners suddenly start a riot when I was happily saving resources at the beginning of the game? . .

Is it reasonable to start a riot at the beginning?

[Shocked, am I blinded...]

[What's going on? Does this game have overtime? ]

[Damn, I always thought that business simulation games accept overtime by default, and can even be continued indefinitely. )]

[Now it seems that people who play business simulation games are also rebellious. There is nothing wrong with us demanding an eight-hour working day.]

The players were collectively shocked.

What shocked them even more was that due to the absenteeism riots, the game added a new attribute called people's faith value. The faith value at the moment was plummeting because of this activity, and it dropped sharply in front of the players. One piece.

"This is the first time I have heard of this belief value."

The game is also suitable to prompt at this time. As a leader who is about to lead everyone to build a new era, he also needs to always pay attention to the people's beliefs, and may sometimes take some special measures. Means can do the same.

At this moment, the players couldn't help but start discussing under the barrage.

[Yes, yes, this is the first time we have heard of it too. ]

[A reasonable estimate is that if this thing is gone, there will be another riot/riot...] [

Then it must be, I sent it without confirmation]

[Am I the only one who cares about what special means are? 】

Although everyone doesn’t understand it, everyone thinks the beginning is really interesting. There is something special about this game.

The game soon tells players that this game does think differently.

Under such riots, the game soon provided everyone with two options. One was to compromise with the workers and pay them overtime pay. The fee would be directly deducted from the heat energy in the reaction core. On the contrary, if If you refuse them, they will be dissatisfied.

"It feels a bit difficult to make a decision."

Hei Junping commented objectively, "To be honest, it is very difficult to make a decision." "

But it is not difficult to make a decision. After all, when we have such a difficult start, even if they are dissatisfied with me, Reject them."

[I thought the anchor wanted to increase their salary...]

[The anchor is an emotionless capitalist, so if you want to increase the money, there is no need to discuss it]