118-120

Chapter 118 Chapter 118
Love and winery people 1

  After Nakasawa clicked on the game to officially start, the illustrations immediately appeared in front of her. You can't say they looked familiar... but she had never seen the content inside. With the switching of blue sky and white clouds, the petals of flowers were changing in an instant. Floating down.

  [If we hadn’t met that day...]

  A black-haired girl wearing a blue police uniform suddenly jumped into her eyes. The girl with eyes like rows of almonds, with medium-length black hair, when she appeared on the screen At the time, it was refreshing and clean which made people’s eyes bright. Just like most B-games that don’t dub the heroine, the new game of the winery also continues the same dubbing mode that you couldn’t touch before.

  "...Well, this _____ classmate, please go to the principal's office now."

  Seeing please fill in your name in _____, it is so familiar that it makes people cry. Just when Nakazawana, an old B-game player, was about to enter her name, she accidentally knocked down a glass of water in her hand. As a result, she ran to tidy up her notebook in a hurry, and when she came back after wiping the computer, she read The heroine in my game has already decided on the name Duanmuyou.

  Okay...it looks like a random name from the system.

  Anyway, I can definitely change the name later. Nakazawa Nakazawa who thought so continued to click in. If she just didn’t use her own name, she might not be brought in like you who can’t be touched. She really can’t go through such a scene again. Heart-piercing love, I feel eo even for a while after the talk, not to mention the money spent in it QWQ.

  The winery game, everyone knows it.

  At this moment, another dialogue pops up in the game, "Hello, Duanmuyou, congratulations on your successful graduation from the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, but now there is a very difficult task for you." "We hope you will go to a certain place in Yokohama

  The mafia is going undercover."

  At this moment, the scene naturally changed to the heroine showing a very surprised expression, "Me? Going to Yokohama to go undercover?"

  "Yes... because you are the only one with the best grades in this period, and your identity is very clean. In order to trace the secrets of that terrible organization. We hope that you can dig out the terrible secrets between them from the mafia they cooperate with." Insider trading."

  The heroine's expression immediately became very tough.

  "So, my mission is to infiltrate the Mafia and dig out the secrets of its dealings with mysterious organizations, right?" "Yes, that's right. Do

  you have any questions?"

  "No, nothing. If this is the Sheriff, you It means."

  However, the girl is still a little worried in her heart at this moment, but if this is the case, can I really do it?

  Nakazawa Na's eyes suddenly lit up. The female police officer went to the mafia to go undercover. It sounded really interesting.