60

Chapter 60
Mr. Akai's history of working blood and tears

    Kamel didn't even expect that their game club would release a new game again. Since the undercover agent from the Kazama organization came, their fbi hasn't developed a new game for a long time.

    Biting the handkerchief, every time I update the previous game... Woohoo, it feels like being abandoned by the boss, damn it, they really want to develop a new game!

    Although the previous game made far more money than that guy Kazama developed, any event would be a huge profit, but he really wants to develop a new game!

    Everyone at the fbi thinks so too.

    We really don't want to do operation and maintenance every day. ) Give us a chance to behave, boss.

    Taking a deep breath, Kamel immediately found Yuuki Sowa, "Boss, I heard that we are going to develop a new game again?" Look at me, look here, I can do it.

    Zuo Yu Yuxi was stunned for a moment, and he glanced at Kamel who looked eager, "Ah, I do have such considerations." "Really?

    I have some time here recently." He hinted.

    "Do you want to develop this game?"

    "Yes, I heard that Kazama is busy dealing with hanging things recently?" Kamel smiled, expressing his own advantages secretly "Besides, we were the ones who did the flurry of dances at the winery before, so we have a great advantage in this regard."

    Souha Yuki looked at them meaningfully, and he thought thoughtfully, it really is better to be an undercover agent. Everyone undercover never pushes their work, and even works very hard and diligently, fearing that they will do less and miss some key information.

    It's a pity that there are few undercover agents in the organization, which is really embarrassing, and we can develop more next time.

    Wonderful, undercover.

    "That's it, it's okay, but I have relatively high requirements for the plot and content of this game, Kamel, can your people really do it?" Kamel: Ah, why do you say that

    .

    Scratch your head.

    "Because for this game, what is needed is the heartbeat at that moment." A

    love drama written by an American... emmmmm.

    Kamel: ? ? ?

    At the moment, the Americans don't know what a terrible abyss they have jumped into. After listening to the development requirements, he only thinks it is very simple. Although it is a mobile game, basically there are no too complicated and grand scenes, and it is more inclined to 2D composition, but it is just for a little girl to fall in love, easy, and then wait until he gets the first version to give to himself When the boss.

    Souha Yuki: What is written here?

    What is hi beauty, do you want to go out tonight for a cup of cappuccino, dance or something?