55

Chapter Fifty-Five
Werewolf on the train is officially released

    Fear Train - A Werewolf Killing Adversarial Survival Game.

    Before waiting for the players to say anything, other game companies first:? ? ?

    Did they not take medicine for the wine of eternal life, a confrontational game dominated by werewolf killing.

    Are they overwhelmed with the development of such a game with such a small audience? Scratch your head.

    As we all know, the trump cards in the game industry have always been FPS and MOBA games. For many fans of non-detective reasoning games, the audience of Werewolf Killing is too small, and its essence does not require exquisite modeling and high playability. With a high-speed plot, the sense of shock is almost equal to nothing, just a group of people sitting there bragging, can completely break away from the ranks of e-sports games.

    Regarding the adaptation of well-known board games into e-sports games, to be honest, everyone thinks that this company must come here for the purpose of cheating money. In layman's terms, the people who do this are basically gamers. small company.

    A game company like Wine of Eternal Life that dared to step on the heavens in the previous game, is actually releasing a new game that is about to lose money. They will not forget to release all the online werewolf killers before. Game companies are not very popular, no one is out of the circle.

    After all, the biggest contradiction of the werewolf killing game is that only acquaintances can enjoy it.

    A group of people sit there without knowing each other, comparing blindly, analyzing blindly, and sometimes being shot to death for no reason.

    It takes a long time for the game to talk, and it can last half an hour after a lap.

    The player experience is extremely poor.

    This is also the reason why players of this game are more inclined to go to offline board game stores to attract acquaintances to play. Of course, the playability of the game is not high after it goes online is also one of the reasons. Just play a game on the computer and offline. It's the same, there is no difference, why do people play online at home? Tujiawang is good, isn’t it?

    Make this werewolf killing game online, judging from the previous market feedback, you guys are really out of your mind.

    Other game companies even think that we don't need to bring rhythm this time, and feel that you can kill yourself. I don't know why. Is their winery trying to become a mixed company in the game industry?

    Why do you want to develop a PC version of something that other game companies have been online for so long? Is this for love?

    It's too incomprehensible. It's very confusing to do it when it's in full swing.

    They even directly abandoned the basic set of horror games they had already laid down, and jumped out to engage in niche games? ? ?