Arc 20-937: Success

The sound of explosions belonging to energy keeps ringing, and this energy collision, the explosion caused by this energy collision, not only echoes in the whole world, echoes in the minds of those strong people, and the most important thing directly echoes inside.

This interior is, of course, what constitutes the system and the interior of the system.

The system probably has been with Mr. Xiao for a long time, so now he is very courageous, or the other party is really desperate now. During the time in the cultivation world, the system knew what is called seizing a house. Of course, he already knew it, but he really understood it when he was in the cultivation world, and knew how to do it. Later, after coming to the fairy world, his own strength was too weak.

So since coming to the Immortal World, the system has really not been able to help, but now the system feels that it can give it a go. Although my host is a dog, sometimes the other party is a bit human. As long as I can make great achievements at this time, I may not be free in the future. If you don't like it, then there is no need to limit yourself at all.

I have to say that the system actually really understands Brother Xiao's temperament better, and understands the other party's personality better. So he is really ruthless now, and he gambles on himself once. He gambles that his host will definitely become the strongest in the future. At that time, he will belong to the little people that the other party looks down on. At that time, no matter whether he wants freedom or other things, the host will give it to him.

So the system simply used the method of seizing the house to rush into the body of the main god system.

This method has many disadvantages, especially in the current main god system. The opponent has already recalled the energy of various worlds, and during the recall process, the strength of the opponent will continue to become stronger. I am already weaker than the main god system here. After the opponent has recalled all the energy, it is almost impossible for him to truly win over the opponent.

But the system does not have no chance of winning at all. He knows that he has a chance of winning, because he is not acting alone. Isn't there a host here now? I can also borrow the power of the host, although the main body of the host is not here, it can be said that they are all spiritual bodies here.

But as long as he can borrow the power of the host, then if he can really succeed in seizing the body, he can completely swallow the system of the gods.

Boss Xiao didn't expect the system to suddenly work so hard. After all, this guy is usually not really in a life-or-death crisis, or when he is not giving an order, the opponent will usually shrink back, fearing that his energy will run out and he will fall into a deep sleep. In the previous worlds, although the system has helped a lot, he can still feel it every time he fights. The system is very afraid of death.

So what's going on now, even though he hasn't let the other party go all out, does this guy know how to go all out? Why is he so unbelievable?

Boss Xiao felt that maybe his understanding of this system was still a little less, and maybe his perception of the other party was still a little bit off, but this was not a big problem.

If there is a slight deviation, there must be a slight deviation, and now it is a surprise for himself. Brother Xiao hooked the corner of his mouth. Of course, he doesn't mind the system borrowing his own energy at this time, but he also feels that the main god system has recalled the energy of each small world.

Boss Xiao's eyes flickered slightly, and then he sent a sound transmission to the system.

"I have to find a way to trick him into my body."