Arc 18-816: I Come From Earth

When Lai Teng came to report the news, Mr. Xiao was standing beside him.

So Mr. Xiao has already heard about Bilante's name. After the person who reported the news retreated, Mr. Xiao looked at his daughter-in-law with a smile on his face.

"I thought you would ask someone to bring that Bilante here directly, and ask the other party why he did that." Mr. Xiao always felt that the daughter-in-law in this world could always bring him surprises.

At least now, Boss Xiao knows that Bilante must have never thought that the Zerg Emperor would never see him.

This is simply contempt to the extreme.

Just like Wu Huai who thinks highly of himself, Mr. Xiao wants to give his wife a compliment.

The worm emperor shook his head, his voice was flat.

"Why do you want to see him? What crime did he commit? Naturally, someone below will find out what kind of punishment he should be punished. He is just a major general of a legion."

Just a major general of a legion, in the mind of the Zonghuang, this is nothing at all.

So he didn't feel the need to meet at all.

Boss Xiao laughed again, feeling that he was in a very good mood today, and then he smiled and said: "There is nothing to do here today, let's go back first, I want to have a cup of milk tea with you Heart."

The Zonghuang naturally had nothing to disagree with, so the two left quickly.

As for the other males in the male insect academy, they didn't even know that their Majesty came here today, and they didn't know that a major general was captured today, and another male who sneaked in was also captured.

At around nine o'clock in the morning of the next day, Mr. Xiao went to the Male Insect Academy as usual, but today's Insect Emperor did not deal with official business immediately after arriving in the study, but asked about Bilante and Wu Huai's affairs .

All the things Wu Huai photographed were sent over.

Including Wu Huai's explanation. Whether as a male here, or as an ordinary college student on Earth. They were all without special training. After being caught, how could such a person keep his secret under the hands of other professionals, so Wu Huai explained everything, including the matter of the earth crossing.

It's not that the other party wants to say, but that the other party has never experienced any torture before, so one night is really extremely long for an ordinary earthling.

Why would you target the imperial husband? That's because of jealousy. At the beginning, he didn't know what the emperor is, but he should know that the emperor is just a fool in his eyes, and he thinks that the other party has been putting on a show. That kind of strong unwillingness immediately made him rush in front of the worm emperor , he felt that if he was, he would definitely be countless times better than the current imperial husband.

The female insect in charge of the interrogation actually snorted. She really wanted to take a picture of the other party with a mirror to see what she looked like, and what qualifications did this person have to compare with the imperial husband.

The matter about the earth that was explained later, in fact, the person in charge of the interrogation has already checked the news about the earth, but there is no such planet as the earth in the entire interstellar. Either the planet is very remote, or there might be something else involved.

For example, the time travel mentioned by Wu Huai.

The interrogation on Bilante's side was even simpler, and Bilante also explained everything. After all, in Bilante's view, the biggest mistake he did was to satisfy the curiosity of his favorite male, but in Bilante's view, the male he liked was quite simple. Curious about what's in the male insect academy, and because the male insect he likes was busy on the day the male insect academy opened and couldn't go in for a visit, so he used some of the power under his hands to let the male insect he likes visit Just a moment.